Make PVP formats and stall only format

Procrogamer

Well I am very annoyed by stall teams, now really stall is cheap play and for [Profanity edited out by Pixiu. Please watch the language.] tbh, please work on PVP and fix this, its been quite a while since game is released and formats and format where stall is allowed/format with stall banned i would really appreaciate. Also I am sure I am not only one appreaciating this.

I admire your concern with the PvP metagame. Stall is a strong style of play but there are many ways to beat it my friend. For example, Mew is an amazing stallbreaker it it runs this moveset: Taunt, Roost, Knock Off, Will-o-wisp. Many stall pokemon can't do any significant damage to this mew and you can proceed to break the team with the combination of Taunt + Knock Off. Togekiss is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Nasty Plot, Roost, Heal Bell, Air Slash. It can boost up to +6 and heal off any status moves that are thrown at it then proceed to flinch the opposing team with a +6 Air Slash. Hydreigon is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Taunt, Roost, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower. This pokemon can break strong offensive cores in Slowbro+Tangrowth+Arcanine / Blissey+Sableye / Blissey+Slowbro and etc. Gliscor is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Taunt, Toxic, Knock Off, Roost. With the combination of Taunt + Toxic and his immunity to status moveset, this pokemon can break defensive teams with ease. It can also use a Swords Dance moveset if that is your preference :) Azumarill can overwhelm stall when you run this moveset: Belly Drum, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Play Rough. Once you use Belly Drum, Azumarill can sweep with ease by spamming Aqua Jet + Knock Off. If being slower than Venusaur and Milotic is your concern, you can use a Jolly Nature :D There are plenty of other viable stallbreakers in the game that I have not yet listed. If you want me to name some more let me know. Before criticizing a style of play you should consider all options of beating it. Good luck in your game and remember to always have fun my friend. :Cool:

284224 I admire your concern with the PvP metagame. Stall is a strong style of play but there are many ways to beat it my friend. For example, Mew is an amazing stallbreaker it it runs this moveset: Taunt, Roost, Knock Off, Will-o-wisp. Many stall pokemon can't do any significant damage to this mew and you can proceed to break the team with the combination of Taunt + Knock Off. Togekiss is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Nasty Plot, Roost, Heal Bell, Air Slash. It can boost up to +6 and heal off any status moves that are thrown at it then proceed to flinch the opposing team with a +6 Air Slash. Hydreigon is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Taunt, Roost, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower. This pokemon can break strong offensive cores in Slowbro+Tangrowth+Arcanine / Blissey+Sableye / Blissey+Slowbro and etc. Gliscor is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Taunt, Toxic, Knock Off, Roost. With the combination of Taunt + Toxic and his immunity to status moveset, this pokemon can break defensive teams with ease. It can also use a Swords Dance moveset if that is your preference :) Azumarill can overwhelm stall when you run this moveset: Belly Drum, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Play Rough. Once you use Belly Drum, Azumarill can sweep with ease by spamming Aqua Jet + Knock Off. If being slower than Venusaur and Milotic is your concern, you can use a Jolly Nature :D There are plenty of other viable stallbreakers in the game that I have not yet listed. If you want me to name some more let me know. Before criticizing a style of play you should consider all options of beating it. Good luck in your game and remember to always have fun my friend. :Cool:

:y:

Or just simply play Hyper Offensive style like me :v

284224 I admire your concern with the PvP metagame. Stall is a strong style of play but there are many ways to beat it my friend. For example, Mew is an amazing stallbreaker it it runs this moveset: Taunt, Roost, Knock Off, Will-o-wisp. Many stall pokemon can't do any significant damage to this mew and you can proceed to break the team with the combination of Taunt + Knock Off. Togekiss is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Nasty Plot, Roost, Heal Bell, Air Slash. It can boost up to +6 and heal off any status moves that are thrown at it then proceed to flinch the opposing team with a +6 Air Slash. Hydreigon is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Taunt, Roost, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower. This pokemon can break strong offensive cores in Slowbro+Tangrowth+Arcanine / Blissey+Sableye / Blissey+Slowbro and etc. Gliscor is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Taunt, Toxic, Knock Off, Roost. With the combination of Taunt + Toxic and his immunity to status moveset, this pokemon can break defensive teams with ease. It can also use a Swords Dance moveset if that is your preference :) Azumarill can overwhelm stall when you run this moveset: Belly Drum, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Play Rough. Once you use Belly Drum, Azumarill can sweep with ease by spamming Aqua Jet + Knock Off. If being slower than Venusaur and Milotic is your concern, you can use a Jolly Nature :D There are plenty of other viable stallbreakers in the game that I have not yet listed. If you want me to name some more let me know. Before criticizing a style of play you should consider all options of beating it. Good luck in your game and remember to always have fun my friend. :Cool:

nice info friend :y:

Stall team system like legit blissey+skarmory. which each behaves best with defending special attacks or physical attacks. Means they are balanced team with moves consider most circumstances. But not all stall team could win offensive teams. Firstly, when defiant is updated, mandibuzz would be almost needed for every stall team since arcanine would be useless there. Secondly speed boost blaziken with sunny team is really a good one breaking stall, you dont 2hko by slowbro scald and wont be 1hko by anything stall after 1 spd boost, and even anything offensive except for talonflame, though you may need focus sash. Another stall breaking way is using mixed pokemons, tyranitar lead, dragonite lead, with fighting type move like superpower, hide it until you can one shot there stall pokemon especailly blissey. Do some calculations, wont behard. hope my advice could help you.

If you are playing offensive team. here is my advice.

1.Get Fire moves in your team, better with stabs.

2.Fighting type moves are must in your team,better with physical move, not special one.

3.Get grass moves or type in your team, better with stabs and enough damage to deal with 1-2 calm mind slowbro.(Slowbros are usually with calm mind now since goth really annoying)

4. Get high spd finisher/Talonflame.

5. Mixed pokemons needed and do some calculations

6. Get lums on every physical attackers.

7. Prepare rapid spin/defog even thats a timid starmie/adment tech scizor. it could do a lot.

8. believe or not, Bisharp is a really good pokemon breaking stalls and it is somehow bulky compared to crawdaunt.

We all love pokemon.

I trust everone with the same love and respect them.

You said you have a dream...That dream...Make it come true.