Question regarding ranked

Somes

Postby Anduin » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:40 pm

301128 I don't get the fuss about guild ladder. You are aware that there are no benefits of beeing in the top ladder pvp guild? It's even good for players who're passionate about PvPing and therefor will go into one of the top PvP guilds, sooner or earlier those guilds will adjust their membership application and all will be regulated by itself.

my thoughts exactly! i didnt want to start responding to blaze members but you guys are crying like i stole something from you ?

the same effort that anyone of you was put in pvp was put by us too . some guildes just invite players with high ranking to their guilde. but NO we put the effort in pvp to earn the RESPECT so Put SOME RESPEK ON IT . and fadoka you got some nerve to talk about playing pvp with more then 1 player in the guilde maybe check your guilde before you talk ( i won't tell the name because he's a good friend but we can just ask the staff to check the ip to see who got 2 pvp players).

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

301128 I don't get the fuss about guild ladder. You are aware that there are no benefits of beeing in the top ladder pvp guild? It's even good for players who're passionate about PvPing and therefor will go into one of the top PvP guilds, sooner or earlier those guilds will adjust their membership application and all will be regulated by itself.

my thoughts exactly! i didnt want to start responding to blaze members but you guys are crying like i stole something from you ?

the same effort that anyone of you was put in pvp was put by us too . some guildes just invite players with high ranking to their guilde. but NO we put the effort in pvp to earn the RESPECT so Put SOME RESPEK ON IT . and fadoka you got some nerve to talk about playing pvp with more then 1 player in the guilde maybe check your guilde before you talk ( i won't tell the name because he's a good friend but we can just ask the staff to check the ip to see who got 2 pvp players).

What i said is what u did is quiet impressive to climb the ladder this way right? I really respect that. And if its about a guild member in my guild doing it.. i dont agree about it being done as well so? Im saying nothing was stolen from anyone but u just made a good name for yourself so gratz. About recruiting people.. u have my guild's thread so u can see who applies and who gets invited. Keep up your hard work u are doing great.

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

Sup

First we weren't crying

2nd it was just me and fad posting

3rd It iant the place for theae stuffs to be dealt with

4th We do respect but it isnt somethin we were talkin about ..rules and fairness was the question of the topic which was clarified and detailed completely by anu and lune.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

301142 Somes You asked about playing pvp with more then 1 player ?and that's it's not fair for others ? how about you guys ? did you check your own guilde ?

Dude, dont mention "guys" i asked a question about it and if you are able to read the main post then you can clearly see i didnt mention anything about fairness or stuffs. Fad raised question about you which was later clarified by staffs. We do respect what you did. Whats the point of fighting over this issue here? And about my guildie i wanna know aswell who he/she is . Mind pming me over the name?

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

301100 I dont find it impressive rather covering spots up so that others dont get a chance to get on there.

301132 ight now, no. What shane plans for the future? no idea.

ehm Season Ended. Ladders Resetting & Players/Guilds rewarded within the week

_________

not sure why you guys mention guild boosting that much honestly

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

and what if i want pvp clothes and well the top 25 are with like 13 guys that's bad lol (or even less) that only means best pvp guys get the change to get clothes and the others that maybe would be on top 25 cant well that's unfair no matter how you look (guild ladder aside ofc), the only peopl here saying that isnt unfair are some that let it go and the ones that like that for themselfs .... well all said good bye and gl :D

unknown.png

BIDOOOOOOOF

Guest SugarRed9
301188 and what if i want pvp clothes and well the top 25 are with like 13 guys that's bad lol (or even less) that only means best pvp guys get the change to get clothes and the others that maybe would be on top 25 cant well that's unfair no matter how you look (guild ladder aside ofc), the only peopl here saying that isnt unfair are some that let it go and the ones that like that for themselfs .... well all said good bye and gl :D

Um dude, anyone can buy pvp clothes now if you can grind out enough pvp clothes. You don't have to be top 25 to buy them.

301188 and what if i want pvp clothes and well the top 25 are with like 13 guys that's bad lol (or even less) that only means best pvp guys get the change to get clothes and the others that maybe would be on top 25 cant well that's unfair no matter how you look (guild ladder aside ofc), the only peopl here saying that isnt unfair are some that let it go and the ones that like that for themselfs .... well all said good bye and gl :D

Um dude, anyone can buy pvp clothes now if you can grind out enough pvp clothes. You don't have to be top 25 to buy them.

+1 I did it and 100extra coins, bought the full set

i got into top25 this season tho, mount is comming

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.