Question regarding ranked

Somes

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked a staff member the same question "Kagawa" . and he said yes as long as you are not boosting your ranking with another alt .

I can confirm.

I find nothing wrong with having 3 of your accounts on the PVP ladder. In fact, I find it quite impressive!

However, using one's alternative account to boost the ranking of the main account, shouldn't be done.

Besides the time investment i see nothing impressive in having 4 accounts in the top 25. If u are top ranked with over 100 games played u have already proven that u have some good pokemons, u know something about teambuilding and u are able to adapt and execute. You can shift your pokemons to another account and the only thing u prove is u are able to grind more than others.

And the boosting part. Even if u are able to track boosting mains with the own 2nd accounts, i doubt u can ever track the boosting if used in a group. Just agree to lose intentional with 2nd accounts against higher ranked main accounts. It actually works better if u are in a group and the chances to fight each other arent that low during working days.

301211 Besides the time investment i see nothing impressive in having 4 accounts in the top 25. If u are top ranked with over 100 games played u have already proven that u have some good pokemons, u know something about teambuilding and u are able to adapt and execute. You can shift your pokemons to another account and the only thing u prove is u are able to grind more than others.

Whether you find it impressive or not, it all comes down to the fact that all 3 accounts climbed up the ladder without any illegal methods used, which is completely fine.

301130 So there are no rewards at all for the guild PvP ladder?

My apologies for the confusion.

As stated on the main website, there will be rewards.

301141 Welp since the topic was answered, i guess it can be closed now.

Locked.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.