Several Suggestions

Amca

Type your valuable comments :Grin:

[glow=red]1-) Automatic Country-specific chat channel[/glow]

Players should be directed automatically to the channel of their country which would be indicated by the player at the Character Creation Screen. This will reduce clutter in all of the channels and of course the player can join the other channels should they wish to do so later on.

Instead of players should be within a system option. For example, spanish players could be put right into a spanish-all channel by selecting an option indicating they are spanish at the start of the game, the text doesn't need to be translated so early on, this would just allow the players to be put into appropriate channels.

#########

[glow=green]2-) Multi-language support[/glow]

It's incredibly troublesome but eventually as the game grows more and more the need for multi-language support could be useful should PRO live on. It's been suggested before, and it'd obviously take some re-working of the NPCs everywhere and the game etc, but it'd be an awesome feature to include eventually.

#########

[glow=blue]3-) Placement for Poke ID[/glow]

A placement system for the Pokedex ID number of each pokemon in the PC Box, this is useful for plenty of people and you can't find some pokemon very easily (Example: Nidoran M/F) and a bit of a selfish reason [Pokedex Service that I provide]

#########

[glow=gray]4-) Stuff for Flash[/glow]

Cut and Rock Smash have been replaced by items, and flash isn't used all that much outside of caves, so perhaps a flashlight could be created as an additional shop item.

#########

[glow=purple]5-) Evolution of Pokemon[/glow]

Every possible method of evolution for every pokemon should be added to the pokedex. This will cut down on /most/ questions involving evolution methods or needs and naturally PRO has some custom evolution methods which you can't find by google.

#########

[glow=black]6-) Starters should be untradable[/glow]

Starters should no longer be tradeable and for good reason, they are every persons first pokemon for each of the three regions and should be considered as "soul-bound" in layman terms of an MMORPG environment.

#########

[glow=yellow]7-) Specific system messages[/glow]

A automatic system should be available as an option to select as [yes/no] for people who are on a new account/new server on PRO in case they are new, it could give information as they need it, like when you get the headbutt TM a system message could be shown to that player informing them that you can use it after first badge, or for Dig you can use it if the pokemon that knows the move has a certain happiness, etc. In addition, the system will send a message to every player on a specific time-rotation of something small like 10-20 minutes from the moment they login with information relevant to PRO that could be useful to know.

#########

[glow=orange]8-) PvP Matches[/glow]

The same player shouldn't be able to rematch each other continously for Ranked PVP Matches because it allows for abuse, at night times this can be a problem. A time-limit should be put in place if you've won against a certain player so you aren't matched against the person you just beat.

#########

[glow=pink]9-) Automatic screenshot taking button[/glow]

A lot of us use IMGUR for uploading screenshots and use various 3rd-party programs to accomplish the need of taking screenshots but a automatic button would be much more useful for the ingame client, examples are F2-F10

#########

[glow=navy]10-) Official Discord[/glow]

Once upon a time Discord was official and a lot of players miss those days, a lot of us don't like IRC and honestly a lot more is slowly able to be accomplished as Discord matures as a program. Discord can be misused but if you require players to verify the email for the channel to be able to speak/etc then it could solve most trolling problems, and Discord Staff could be like IRC voice/half-OP, which wouldn't directly relate to PRO staff and require PRO Staff to be forced to branch off even further.

#########

[glow=darkgreen]11-) Guild Logo-Upload[/glow]

It'd be nice to be able to upload a guild-logo which would be resized to fit the need of the over-head guild-logo, pixel-painting isn't the most fun thing to do.

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

1-) Automatic Country-specific chat channel

In my opinion this would be very useful primarily because of the fact that time-zones can be a hassle for a lot of people and it would also allow a lot of us to make friends with players more near us in time should we wish to keep talking with them at other times.

2-) Multi-language support

I've seen this suggested before, and I know the amount of work it would take would be strenuous but it would definitely be a useful thing, at least for the major languages such as spanish and french.

3-) Placement for Poke ID

This would indeed be useful as an option for people. It shouldn't be too hard to implement either.

4-) Stuff for Flash

I like this idea and I personally believe every HM in the game should have something similar to be honest.

5-) Evolution of Pokemon

This would be a way to make the Pokedex an even greater tool than it already is in PRO, I can find no fault in such a suggestion and I personally believe it should have a pretty decently high priority as well.

6-) Starters should be untradable

This makes sense as well, I never liked the idea of being able to trade our starter, I can understand boxing it if we aren't going to use it, but they should remain on our accounts and perhaps be forced to have a specific nature and specific IV set to encourage the fact that every player's starter isn't any better than the other and thus has no purpose of being traded.

7-) Specific system messages

I think incorporating some type of help system would be a good idea, tutorial system seems like it could work however my fear is it causing some type of server latency. Maybe a tutorial window can be opened somewhere under system and the second part with general information every 10-30 minutes could be used.

8-) PvP Matches

This would make PVP more interesting and definitely more of a challenge.

9-) Automatic screenshot taking button

This should have already been ingame, and honestly I thought it was but I can't recall.

10-) Official Discord

I get that IRC is a loved platform for many, but I feel the dropping of discord as being official was pre-mature and for lack of a better word "half-assed", if you look into it logically, there could have been many a way to make Discord an alternate yet official platform and yet nobody wanted to look into it, look at the Discord today, it's pretty much used more globally for guilds and for general chatting by Unofficial PRO Discord 2.0.

I agree with this one full-heatedly.

11-) Guild Logo-Upload

I can't see a reason why this shouldn't be possible at least to some degree, it'd be difficult, but it'd be useful as a feature.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

285604 1-)

I agree completely, it would clear the clutter of non english speakers on all chat.

285604 2-) Multi-language support

I agree.

285604 3-) Placement for Poke ID

This would prove useful, especially people who have a large amount of pokemon inside of their PC.

285604 4-) Stuff for Flash

I don't really see the importance of removing flash for a flashlight. Seems like the same thing in my opinion.

285604 5-) Evolution of Pokemon

+1 It'd help out noobs from making mistakes, or even veterans. Couldn't hurt.

285604 6-) Starters should be untradable

+1

285604 8-) PvP Matches

I agree 100%, I once gone up against the same player 6 times in a row.

285604 9-) Automatic screenshot taking button

Would be nice :)

285604 10-) Official Discord

The community discord here: https://discord.gg/5BUfz4j Is basically an official discord, but not x). It follows PRO rules, and has some PRO staff within it.

285604 11-) Guild Logo-Upload

That'd be nice, making guilds more appealing. And easy to design :)

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

One problem with suggestion #1 : country-specific chat channels are not default channel. They disappeared when the server goes down and all players are kicked out.

If you relog after a server crash, and no one has remade your country's channel, you'll see that your country's channel has disappeared, requiring someone (most likely you) to remake it again.

How would that work with the automatic redirection system?

285805 One problem with suggestion #1 : country-specific chat channels are not default channel. They disappeared when the server goes down and all players are kicked out.

If you relog after a server crash, and no one has remade your country's channel, you'll see that your country's channel has disappeared, requiring someone (most likely you) to remake it again.

How would that work with the automatic redirection system?

If you ask me it would work the same as any other channel that's 'official' - instead of having one 'All' channel, or one 'help' channel, you have country-specific ones which are assigned to your player when you select your country, with an option of joining international channels later on should you wish.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”