Can not catch Jirachi (play time bug)

Duynghia101

1. 1.

I already catch mew and celebi, full hoenn dex, 210 envolved. All legend seen.

But when i touch the rock, there nothing happen here.

and then when i check at pro Birch, he told me have 0 hours play time, i check again and he told i have [glow=red]-[/glow]744 hours. ( - 744 not 744 like normal)

b5qTBJj.png

[glow=red]my dex[/glow]

jwXQwkP.png

Make sure you've double and triple checked all the requirements in the Jirachi guide. In the case that this is actually a bug, I'm going to move this for you so a scripter can take a look.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

287528 Make sure you've double and triple checked all the requirements in the Jirachi guide. In the case that this is actually a bug, I'm going to move this for you so a scripter can take a look.

I have checked more than 4 times, im sure I got all the requirements for jirachi. Thank for you support :Smile:

288085 Can anyone help me :Frown:

Can you talk to prof Birch again and see what happens?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.