New player... Does anyone get turned off by the no animations?

Guest DarkStarSol

Guest DarkStarSol

I just started but I get this depressing feeling because the pokemon dont move or anything, its just a smack thing on the enemy when you attack. I find it hard to continue playing like this after being used to newer games. What can I do?

Guest BigFatJambles
287441 I just started but I get this depressing feeling because the pokemon dont move or anything, its just a smack thing on the enemy when you attack. I find it hard to continue playing like this after being used to newer games. What can I do?

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire on the GBA had hardly any animations for the pokemon when they appeared - only when they attacked.

Those are beautiful games.

I would like to actually tell you that you aren't quite using the word depression correctly...

You get this voided feeling*

There are some moves that are animated - thought there is a reason that there aren't tons upon tons of animations within P.R.O... - lots of players are playing at once...

What can you do? -

I recommend continue playing and wait patiently for an update that brings future animations...it could take a while - I hope to not lose you - as there are many beautiful people to meet...

I can also recommend joining a guild and talking to people - meeting people while on your journey ;3 :Heart:

287447 I can also recommend joining a guild and talking to people - meeting people while on your journey ;3

I usually don't re comment on topics like this. Basically answered. But look into a guild, its amazing. Deserves to be re quoted.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Welcome to PRO! I hope you consider staying around as there is a ton of gameplay to PRO outside of visuals/animations. Many players before you and I seem to agree so you should stick around! :Grin:

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

Welcome, first of all, hope you enjoy your experience on PRO.

Regarding animations, I see where you're coming from but it's probably quite time consuming to add the sorts of animations you want in the game. It's basically not worth the staff's time when there are other stuff more important to fix/add to the game.