Espada [Now Recruiting Red Server!]

Rainhero

goodluck with the guild hope you guys striiiivve to be the best of the red server

in blaziken we trust

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BCPK

1- 387 hours

2- Of course i will lend a help if i can!

3- I might not be 24/7 active because of college but whenever i can i will be here

4- My goal is to have fun with everybody and catch every poke i can :D

5- There is not a specific reason for joining the guild, I was searching and found you along with an old friend game in this guild so i thought "why not pledge myself to this guild" :p

Ps: i have discord

B1.png

Accepted! Welcome aboard the team BCPK! I sent you a pm that has the discord link for you to join us! Tatsumichan will invite you in game!

-

Indica

296627 BCPK

1- 387 hours

2- Of course i will lend a help if i can!

3- I might not be 24/7 active because of college but whenever i can i will be here

4- My goal is to have fun with everybody and catch every poke i can :D

5- There is not a specific reason for joining the guild, I was searching and found you along with an old friend game in this guild so i thought "why not pledge myself to this guild" :p

Ps: i have discord

8e0fae86fa2d6e8d5c23a01a3debce6c.png.63ba87da54fd2227919e10a3c18d589f.png