Espada [Now Recruiting Red Server!]

Rainhero

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Application Template

1: How many Hours do you have?353

2: Can you be active in both discord and ingame?

Yes of courses anytime anywhere :)

3: Do you have a goal? If so, what goal?

My goal is simple and short to see this throw the end with tatsu and and pear and personal goal is to learn from them because they give me inspiration :)

4: What Caught your eye and why do you think spada is the place for you?well this time with my little eye i spy hope of a new beginning and opportunities so y no embark on this trilling adventure :P

elsword_raven___signature_by_berserker435-d5d71bj.jpg

Re: Laughing Coffin [Recruiting Red Server]

<r><QUOTE author="Drzkevin48"><s>

</s><POST content="288124"><s></s>288124<e></e></POST> Application Template<br/>

<br/>

1: How many Hours do you have?353<br/>

<br/>

2: Can you be active in both discord and ingame?<br/>

Yes of courses anytime anywhere :)<br/>

<br/>

3: Do you have a goal? If so, what goal?<br/>

My goal is simple and short to see this throw the end with tatsu and and pear and personal goal is to learn from them because they give me inspiration :)<br/>

<br/>

4: What Caught your eye and why do you think Laughing Coffin is the place for you?well this time with my little eye i spy hope of a new beginning and opportunities so y no embark on this trilling adventure :P<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

<B><s></s><I><s></s>Accepted<e></e></I><e></e></B></r>

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

<r><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>1: How many Hours do you have?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#800080"><s></s>620+ Hours completed!<e></e></COLOR> <br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>2: Can you be active in both discord and ingame?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#BF0080"><s></s>Yes<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>3: Do you have a goal? If so, what goal?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#800080"><s></s>I collect different kinds of pokemon, and looking to get better at pvp. <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>4: What Caught your eye and why do you think Laughing Coffin is the place for you?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#BF0080"><s></s>I would like to continue to play with the same people that I knew from Cosmic. I want to continue to learn and help people with pokemon. ^-^<e></e></COLOR></r>

8e0fae86fa2d6e8d5c23a01a3debce6c.png.63ba87da54fd2227919e10a3c18d589f.png

<r><QUOTE author="Indica"><s>

</s><POST content="288555"><s></s>288555<e></e></POST> <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>1: How many Hours do you have?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#800080"><s></s>620+ Hours completed!<e></e></COLOR> <br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>2: Can you be active in both discord and ingame?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#BF0080"><s></s>Yes<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>3: Do you have a goal? If so, what goal?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#800080"><s></s>I collect different kinds of pokemon, and looking to get better at pvp. <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>4: What Caught your eye and why do you think Laughing Coffin is the place for you?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#BF0080"><s></s>I would like to continue to play with the same people that I knew from Cosmic. I want to continue to learn and help people with pokemon. ^-^<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

As always Indica a pleasure to have you aboard~</r>

spacer.png

<r>

<POST content="287935"><s></s>287935<e></e></POST> Alright, let's do this <br/>

<br/>

1: How many Hours do you have? 435 hours currently<br/>

<br/>

2: Can you be active in both discord and ingame? Of course, same as when I was in cosmic<br/>

<br/>

3: Do you have a goal? If so, what goal? To expand and advance in PvP is my main goal, of course I want to create the perfect pvp team!<br/>

<br/>

4: What Caught your eye and why do you think Laughing Coffin is the place for you? Well,I know a lot of the people on laughing coffin,I think it would be really fun and interesting if I could join to play with some friends!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="TrollPlayz"><s>

</s><POST content="288832"><s></s>288832<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="thejollypear"><s>
</s><QUOTE author="MiyamotoKenshin"><s>
</s><POST content="287935"><s></s>287935<e></e></POST> Alright, let's do this <br/>

<br/>

1: How many Hours do you have? 435 hours currently<br/>

<br/>

2: Can you be active in both discord and ingame? Of course, same as when I was in cosmic<br/>

<br/>

3: Do you have a goal? If so, what goal? To expand and advance in PvP is my main goal, of course I want to create the perfect pvp team!<br/>

<br/>

4: What Caught your eye and why do you think Laughing Coffin is the place for you? Well,I know a lot of the people on laughing coffin,I think it would be really fun and interesting if I could join to play with some friends!<e>

</e></QUOTE><e>
</e></QUOTE><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Accepted, wb Troll~</r>

spacer.png