failed evolution.. yes I know..

Lachris

1. 1.

Hi I read that you wont revert pokemon back to lower lvls yet I wanted to try anyway..

I checked pokemondb.net to see what requirements it took for swinub to go to piloswine and eventually mamoswine, because where else would I find good info online (worked for everything else I've searched for). Although this time around it didn't. I suppose it is my fault that it doesn't say anywhere in the game nor does it clearly specify on trusted sites that you need to have used ancient power IN COMBAT in order for it to evolve to mamoswine. Needless to say I thought it just needed to have ancient power learned and then I could evolve it by using a rare candy.. To my big surprise that didn't work at all.

I don't expect anything, but I would be really grateful if it was possible to revert it back a level - as I honestly don't see how I'd be able to know that it required me to use the learned skill in combat to evolve.

Thank you for your time.

335bd3q.jpg

287890 Hi I read that you wont revert pokemon back to lower lvls yet I wanted to try anyway..

I checked pokemondb.net to see what requirements it took for swinub to go to piloswine and eventually mamoswine, because where else would I find good info online (worked for everything else I've searched for). Although this time around it didn't. I suppose it is my fault that it doesn't say anywhere in the game nor does it clearly specify on trusted sites that you need to have used ancient power IN COMBAT in order for it to evolve to mamoswine. Needless to say I thought it just needed to have ancient power learned and then I could evolve it by using a rare candy.. To my big surprise that didn't work at all.

I don't expect anything, but I would be really grateful if it was possible to revert it back a level - as I honestly don't see how I'd be able to know that it required me to use the learned skill in combat to evolve.

Thank you for your time.

335bd3q.jpg

Try to win a battle with the Piloswine, that might trigger the evolution. If not then there's nothing that can be done in your case. In future, evolve your Pokemon at level 96-97 to avoid cases like this happening.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Guest SugarRed9
287896 why don't u just take it to battle and win and see what's gonna happen ??

I did this with my piloswine and it worked for me. As long as you fight with it knowing ancient power it will trigger the evo.

In addition, it would smarter for you to search for how to evolve pokemon in the context of PRO, especially for pokemon with precise evolution requirements. There are threads previously created by players who have asked to clarify pokemon evolution; these are the resources you should ultimately refer to.

287916 Thank you all for your response

I'm not sure why I didn't try combat after lvl 100, but yes it worked - it evolved. Thank you very much

Glad it worked out for you. Locking as solved. :)

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>