New Trainer Looking For Help

Guest GalacticVenom1

Guest GalacticVenom1

Hi there! :Grin: I am new to this site, and was hoping somebody could give me some tips or point me in the right direction. :thanks:

never evolve your pokemon, they need soo much xp if you evolve them, keep them until they are lvl95

get xatu's with sync ability for a better pokemons

start with red/yellow server, probably yellow server (best server rn)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello GalacticVenom1, welcome to PRO!

We have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. We've also got a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through.

Good luck, and enjoy your game!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

288353 Hi there! :Grin: I am new to this site, and was hoping somebody could give me some tips or point me in the right direction. :thanks:

Hi, and welcome :)

For the tips:

- Be active on forums (well, at least, check it every now and then, it helps a lot);

- Read the pinned threads;

- Check the Guides if you're looking for something specific, there are a ton of them;

- Keep an eye on in-game Help channel, you'll learn things that might come in handy later.

Here are some of the most useful topics that are on top of my mind:

- Bugged and/or not yet coded moves/items/abilities

- TM & Move Tutors

- IRC, F.A.Q. and Game Guide forum section already linked by Digit :v

Have fun on PRO c: