Sylorinnis's Introduction

Well, Folks/folkettes. Syl here figured its about time he makes a proper introduction to the Poke-Community since this day officially marks 3 months of my time here. Where shall I start? Pokemon related?

Hmm, let's see here. I'm identified as a Team Aqua member. Yes, to hell with the crowd, and to hell with Team Rocket/Magma.. We Rule All... All jokes aside, let's get started...

You lot can refer to me as Syl. I'm a man of mixed race(Mexican/Korean). I don't have high expectations of anybody though i can be quick to judge. Small things are what keep me going. I can be a bit of a loner, by choice? I'm that guy who's always there, but not. My life has to be interesting, i crave ambition if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best. I don't seek fortune, Just a reason to smile. I'm currently a co-manager at a construction firm/company and more ambitious as the days pass me by. I like to dedicate my spare time to writing, composing, singing, studying and of course, video-games. Not in that specific order, of course. I like to watch K-drama's. Loves em. Well, that and RM. Variety-Shows are the (....).

If you lot have any questions, feel free to message me on here. (Or if you play on the Y-Server, hit me up. Syl <3's Poke-romances......at least, destroying em. We can destroy them together, You&I.

And, right. Forget Syl... You may all refer to me as the great Gnome-King. [glow=cyan]#DJKeemstar #AlexI-[/glow]

Keem, Out. -drops mic-

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

288634 Team Aqua member

Team magma op >:)

288634 You lot can refer to me as Syl. I'm a man of mixed race(Mexican/Korean). I don't have high expectations of anybody though i can be quick to judge. Small things are what keep me going. I can be a bit of a loner, by choice? I'm that guy who's always there, but not. My life has to be interesting, i crave ambition if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best. I don't seek fortune, Just a reason to smile. I'm currently a co-manager at a construction firm/company and more ambitious as the days pass me by. I like to dedicate my time to writing, composing, singing, studying and of course, video-games. Not in that specific order, of course. I like to watch K-drama's. Loves em. Well, that and RM. Variety-Shows are the (....).

Happy to know more about you. I'm TheJollyPear, I live in the US. And pretty easy going, and friendly. Nice to meet ya Syl. :)

288634 Soundcloud

Ill check it out :y:

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

288638 Team magma op >:)

How dare you, civilian. Team Aqua > Magma anyday/errday. Lol

288638 Happy to know more about you. I'm TheJollyPear, I live in the US. And pretty easy going, and friendly. Nice to meet ya Syl. :)

Likewise, mate. Likewise. Pleasure meeting ya, JollyP.

288638 Ill check it out

I'm sure you'll be getting a nice kick out of our music. Enjoy!~