A Prince of Foxes :o

Decided if I was going to start using the forums properly I should introduce myself. I'm TheFoxPrince (you can also call me Noah). I really like foxes, if you haven't noticed. I'm Scottish (sort of...?) so please bear with my 'aye' and 'mates' I really can't help myself. I reside on the Yellow server, in Team Rocket.

In my second year of Biochemistry at uni, which by the way, absolutely sucks. Biology and chemistry are things that really should never have mixed. I don't care how useful it is to medicine and industry. They can do it without me.

I'm kidding, sort of. I love science. My friends are studying genetics and we've decided to a) begin a research colony on the moon, b) create Pokemon, dragons, etc and c) have the chillest work environment ever. In all seriousness, I'm either going to move into medical school eventually, or do medical analysis in hospitals. So be nice to me if you live in the UK, I might be playing with your blood one day. >:D

I'm going to start doing YouTube videos soon, as an aside. So if anyone has any tips or suggestions or anything they'd be greatly appreciated.

Nice to meet y'all.

[glow=blue]- - - TheFoxPrince - - -[/glow]

d537f46b2933ea1b08cf2057afac920c.png

[glow=orange]Add me on Steam; TheFoxPrince[/glow]

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forums TheFoxPrince!

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.