JUST ONE SIMPLE SUGGESTION ABOUT SERVER REBOOTING

Emonission

289405 PLEASE!!! if you guys are going to reboot the server please DO NOT do it between 00:00-00:59 poke time PLEASE!!!! It took me a lot of time and a lot of time waiting for 00:00-00:59 poke time. By the way, I'm doing celebi quest. :Angry:

I don't think that server reboots are scheduled based on Poke-time. Even so, if you are trying to do the Celebi quest and you need to wait for those hours then just wait. It could affect people in the same way if the server rebooted during morning whilst they were hunting a Pokemon that only spawned in the morning.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

289405 PLEASE!!! if you guys are going to reboot the server please DO NOT do it between 00:00-00:59 poke time PLEASE!!!! It took me a lot of time and a lot of time waiting for 00:00-00:59 poke time. By the way, I'm doing celebi quest. :Angry:

Topic moved to proper place

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

If you're afraid you're going to not catch celebi or any legendary for that matter due to a server reboot/crash, the poke gods (scripters) have rewarded us with a second chance to catch them by versing Nikola at Trainer Valley/Unknown Place.

Nonetheless, good luck! Hope the IVs, sync and everything goes well.