The on going politics.

Fadoka

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

289983 To be honest i don't want this become public and I thought It has been solved thru Discord PMs 2-3 days ago, but I respect all of your effort.

Like I said to Irafael and you, lets forget about this and move on, I talked with Irafayel as well yesterday, we used to be friend so yeah just forget and move on, besides all of us just wanna enjoy the game, s-crew politics. :/

Once again thanks Fad for your long explanation. I dont have any personal problem anymore towards Blaze. Peace and see ya in game.

Ya got the b.o now. I sell you my respect. :Crazy:

vOOfnpT.gif

290008 Also about family stuff, the members we got some of us are in touch for like 5 years now from pwo. So yeah thats the trust bond we developed over time, which faddie described as a family.

EjSceVb.gif

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

Hey fadoka, thx for all the explanations u gave , that's my answer, i already forgot everything happened lately and i am always talking with blaze members such as xellos/ irafayel/ lorr .... means that i have nothing against anyone, it's a game where we should pass good time and enjoy it, cause we already have a lot of problems in irl , and pro is the perfect place to rest from them not bring up more headaches xd , let's just have fun guys :Angel: :y:

Aymaneforum.png

Relations between players are always essential and bound to get out of hand in online communities. Drama as well as peace will be there in times like this. Though it always best to keep thing between certain people and not officialize it to bring more people to view it, ofcourse for their own sake. Keep in mind that this is just a game in the very end, which will also take its place in the pages of history. Make the most of it and enjoy to its fullest :)

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.