Max discoveries still got smashed

Hahahaka

1. 1.

290018 1475208629020.jpg

It's from normal rock(not shiny rock) at feral site between 12pm-0am time range.

I have max discoveries with MS.

Is that a bug?

Nope, that's perfectly normal. The whole system might be changed someday though, but the one who wants to do that currently does not have access to a PC.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

290018 1475208629020.jpg

It's from normal rock(not shiny rock) at feral site between 12pm-0am time range.

I have max discoveries with MS.

Is that a bug?

Nope, that's perfectly normal. The whole system might be changed someday though, but the one who wants to do that currently does not have access to a PC.

It's normal?? I don't get it.

That means I haven't fulfilled some of the requirements in order to get that item/pokemon?

It's normal?? I don't get it.

That means I haven't fulfilled some of the requirements in order to get that item/pokemon?

It's normal as in, the script was written so that you sometimes get something and other times you don't. Just like how sometimes when you fish you get something biting and at other times, you don't, or sometimes you headbutt a tree and you get something and sometimes you don't.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.