Starters...

Sirchancelot

I feel like every starter is in the game minus gen5... Snivy is my favorite pokemon please please pleeeeeaaaseee put it in the game. Even if its just for an event. I'm begging you :Frown:

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

290486 I guess its gonna take time..

I just want it sooooooo bad

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

290395 I feel like every starter is in the game minus gen5... Snivy is my favorite pokemon please please pleeeeeaaaseee put it in the game. Even if its just for an event. I'm begging you :Frown:

Be patient. :) If every Pokemon was easily obtainable, there wouldn't be as much of a reason to actually do their respective regions. We're always working on adding new content for the players. If you have an idea of an event or way we could incorporate Snivy, feel free to make a post on the Suggestions forum! https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

(Note: "Add Snivy!" isn't a very well thought-out suggestion to post so make sure there's some thought to it! :])

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

290395 I feel like every starter is in the game minus gen5... Snivy is my favorite pokemon please please pleeeeeaaaseee put it in the game. Even if its just for an event. I'm begging you :Frown:

Be patient. :) If every Pokemon was easily obtainable, there wouldn't be as much of a reason to actually do their respective regions. We're always working on adding new content for the players. If you have an idea of an event or way we could incorporate Snivy, feel free to make a post on the Suggestions forum! https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

(Note: "Add Snivy!" isn't a very well thought-out suggestion to post so make sure there's some thought to it! :])

I dont need it to be easy i just need it to be possible. But i didnt post in suggestions specifically BECAUSE all i can say about it is " its my favorite" "add it". So i kept my whining in the general game talk

:Grin:

SirChancelot#9800