Caelliox's Introduction

Heya.

I'm Caelliox in game, I'm french and 15 y/o so forgive me beforehand for my English because it may be bad.

So, I was looking up for a good Pokemon MMO since I've played all Pokemon games so far and I wanted to play that kind of game with a friend.

Thus far, my team is made of : Blastoise 37, Nidoqueen 37, Brozong 37 and Growlithe 45, I've just beaten Erika (I discovered earlier that I shouldn't have evolve my Pokemon that early :c )

Anyway, this game is really pleasant and the community is very active.

I play on the Yellow Server.

By the way, can someone explain me how the guild system work please ?

See you in game !

Cael'

Welcome to PRO!

To answer your questions on guilds;

290588 By the way, can someone explain me how the guild system work please ?

You can join guild for a variety of reasons; mostly they are there to help bring the community together. However some guilds orient themselves around specific ideals such as PvP or helping people.

If you wanted to join a guild then you can apply for one here or you can look up how to make and manage one here:)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

290588 Heya.

I'm Caelliox in game, I'm french and 15 y/o so forgive me beforehand for my English because it may be bad.

So, I was looking up for a good Pokemon MMO since I've played all Pokemon games so far and I wanted to play that kind of game with a friend.

Thus far, my team is made of : Blastoise 37, Nidoqueen 37, Brozong 37 and Growlithe 45, I've just beaten Erika (I discovered earlier that I shouldn't have evolve my Pokemon that early :c )

Anyway, this game is really pleasant and the community is very active.

I play on the Yellow Server.

By the way, can someone explain me how the guild system work please ?

See you in game !

Cael'

Hi, and welcome, frenchie fella!

Yes, especially Nidoqueen, since it didn't have the time to learn Poison Fang (unless you're playing her SpAtk, then it doesn't matter x) )

Anyway, keep having fun, for it is the main purpose of a game :Angel:

Guest SugarRed9

Hey welcome to pro :3 I'm on yellow server as well, so of you need anything or just want a buddy to talk too feel free to /friend sugarred9

Hello Caelliox, welcome to PRO! :Grin:

We have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. We've also got a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through.

Good luck, and enjoy your game!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>