HALLOWEEN TEASER!

Heycavalier

1. 1.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

291064 Last years halloween gave birth to a shiny umbreon and shiny drifloon. It will be another good one.

wow dude shiny umbreon is my fav shiny :ccc you're sooo luckyyyy

EDIT: aparently d-a-m-n is a censored word what the hell xD

Its mustaches now. idk if mustaches even plays anymore a bunch of people are passing it around now :( They told me it was going to a good home... I feel betrayed

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

291064 Last years halloween gave birth to a shiny umbreon and shiny drifloon. It will be another good one.

Its mustaches now. idk if mustaches even plays anymore a bunch of people are passing it around now :( They told me it was going to a good home... I feel betrayed

You don't trade rarities like this man no matter how big the price is. Cuz a highroller will always find ways to make its value higher than what u sold it for ;)

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

You don't trade rarities like this man no matter how big the price is. Cuz a highroller will always find ways to make its value higher than what u sold it for ;)

I did it cuz his banner had a s umbreon in it

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

That's just smoke and mirrors lol people care for money by default. It's ok tho it was u decision lol i'm just sayin i wouldn't sell it kek xD

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

That's just smoke and mirrors lol people care for money by default. It's ok tho it was u decision lol i'm just sayin i wouldn't sell it kek xD

I dont mind haha. Got me the pvp pokes i wanted. I like S Espeon better anyway #goals

SirChancelot#9800

I dont mind haha. Got me the pvp pokes i wanted. I like S Espeon better anyway #goals

Sure ting brah pvp is far more important to some people (myself included) so i wouldn't rly be sad anyways as well haha. Espeon's shiny doesn't rly excite me tho it looks like a fluffy booger lmao xDD

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

Red server down for like 30 mins now, event coming maybe? :Shocked:

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

Sure ting brah pvp is far more important to some people (myself included) so i wouldn't rly be sad anyways as well haha. Espeon's shiny doesn't rly excite me tho it looks like a fluffy booger lmao xDD

More than anything id rather just have the shiny eevee.

SirChancelot#9800