Bugs Latios and excavation sites

Acri

Hi,

i can't find latios.

i checked 10 locations few times, beat latias and have it in pokédex, TV said me "blue pokémon".

i have 2 others bugs too :

- a rock in natural site not respawn since 3 days.

- i don't know the name in english, but where i have to pass for get riolu in historical site, don't make sound any more and i think not respawn. since 3 days too.

If u can change another thing too, we can't type a space for search a poké in pc. And can be a problem for search a nidoran m or nidoran f.

Im ok, just help me when u have the time, anyway great job !! Just awesome 8)

Ty buddies and sry for my english.

291241 i have 2 others bugs too :

- i don't know the name in english, but where i have to pass for get riolu in historical site, don't make sound any more and i think not respawn. since 3 days too.

i think that spawn is a bug, and now have been fixed. no spawn anymore

291241 Hi,

i can't find latios.

i checked 10 locations few times, beat latias and have it in pokédex, TV said me "blue pokémon".

Nope, Latios is visible. You are probably not looking in the right places.

i have 2 others bugs too :

I cannot see anything wrong with it, sorry :( Try to get hold of a scripter in the live chat (it can take a while, so if you can leave the chat open while you play, that would help).

This was removed. It was not something that was intended to be there.

If u can change another thing too, we can't type a space for search a poké in pc. And can be a problem for search a nidoran m or nidoran f.

Report that in client issues or in suggestions please.

Im ok, just help me when u have the time, anyway great job !! Just awesome 8)

Ty buddies and sry for my english.

Thanks and no problem, your english was on average better than most non-english people I've seen :)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.