S Ttar

293411 off topic and i might bid as well. but are u sure u are selling it? Cause IIRC many offered insta already in the span of 1 year that u have it and u never sold. just making sure u are "actually" selling it now

xufDAC4.png well, I'm willing to bid and forget all the thing he did to me , as long as he's "SURE" that he wants to sell it after a year. Just need a confirmation from the seller tho cuz I dont wanna waste my time and his time. Many times I hit insta and won the auction, then he took that insta and made it b.o for the next auction , and he kept doing that back and forth for a year as many of you witnessed. If he seriously sell it this time, I dont mind offering good for him, cuz this time I can officially see the name of the person that I bid with, not like the way he just said the random amount money of anonymous player. So if the seller can confirm to me that he's serious, I put 20mil in.

vOOfnpT.gif

Guest shinigamix26

wtheck with this guy is he serious?? he really must be a kid only for the way he applies...should be banned or reported^just leave it and continue guys shiny larvitar isnt limited

291523 Selling Shiny ttar lvl 100 pm me pokelink in game insta 28m

Locking this topic as per the comments in this thread, you are not honoring your trade agreement.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.