Important/Stupid Doubt

Vastik

Hey guys,

Today I have sold an epic snorlax for 1.5m, me and another player reach a deal and we do it, I take 1.5m and other player take my snorlax.. all well, 2h after he talks and tells me I dont want this snorlax anymore and I think it dont worth 1.5m I want my money back etc.. (I decline ofc) its any scam? :Light:

In my opinion people need to think first and after do the trade...

Guest SugarRed9
291650 Hey sir,

Today I have sold an epic snorlax for 1.5m, me and another player reach a deal and we do it, I take 1.5m and other player take my snorlax.. all well, 2h after he talks and tells me I dont want this snorlax anymore and I think it dont worth 1.5m I want my money back etc.. (I decline ofc) its any scam? :Light:

There are no returns in pro unless agreed upon by both parties. This guy is trying to play you.

291650 Hey sir,

There are no returns in pro unless agreed upon by both parties. This guy is trying to play you.

Yea, I think too, thanks for your opinion, take care :Grin:

Before accept the trade, people need to think well first!

Guest LiquidSnakeK
291650 Hey sir,

yea no fam it don't work that way. Buyer's remorse is not in my vocabulary. Unless you agreed to take the poke back after selling you are not obligated to trade back.

Locking this as solved.

Make a report in Report Center if you think someone is trying to scam you. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=70

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>