Overheating

Hey everyone I posted this in complaint but its been there 3 days with no reply so now im trying here, I used to play this like 6-8 months ago fine on my laptop and my terrible mac mini no problem and after coming back one of the updates must have broken something because the laptop and my new high end fully updated pc i custom built that plays Rust on max settings with +120fps no issue, somehow now overheats after about 30 mins playing Pokemon.

It's quite frustrating to say the least.

And though it drains my battery and makes the phone a hotplate, it doesnt overheat and crash on my android.

292064 Hey everyone I posted this in complaint but its been there 3 days with no reply so now im trying here, I used to play this like 6-8 months ago fine on my laptop and my terrible mac mini no problem and after coming back one of the updates must have broken something because the laptop and my new high end fully updated pc i custom built that plays Rust on max settings with +120fps no issue, somehow now overheats after about 30 mins playing Pokemon.

It's quite frustrating to say the least.

And though it drains my battery and makes the phone a hotplate, it doesnt overheat and crash on my android.

Have you cleaned out the fans on your laptop and computer recently? Usually this will cause the devices to overheat. Also, since you're using a computer now, make sure the place that you keep your PC is cool. If needed you could put down a cooling mat.

Make sure that your drivers are up to date too. Install Driverbooster and update everything; sometimes old software can slow down and heat up your PC.

Also you can turn down the brightness on your phone to stop the battery drain :Angel:

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4