Missing pokemon

Serquan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

292707 Can someone please show me a way? cause my account has been hacked while i was facing with elite 4 in hoenn and all my pokemons are gone incl in pokecenter i dont know what to do please help :Shocked:

What do you see when you log in ?

are you in the same place but without any of your pokemon?

or back at the begining ?

292707 Can someone please show me a way? cause my account has been hacked while i was facing with elite 4 in hoenn and all my pokemons are gone incl in pokecenter i dont know what to do please help :Shocked:

Hello Serquan, I am sorry about the inconvenience of that experience and the delay of our answer, but lets try to solve this together.

Can you confirm that you are logging with the right username, and did you share your password to anyone in the past?

Also, can you add screenshots from your party and box?

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Hello Serquan, I am sorry about the inconvenience of that experience and the delay of our answer, but lets try to solve this together.

Can you confirm that you are logging with the right username, and did you share your password to anyone in the past?

No i didnt share with no one and i never let my account or password remembered i play on blue server look at yourself

https://imgur.com/a/JE3Ht

No i didnt share with no one and i never let my account or password remembered i play on blue server look at yourself

file:///C:/Users/SRKT/Desktop/pro.jpg

You have to upload your screenshot on imgur to share it with others

Use this link if you have trouble doing this

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

Have you tried logging on the game on a different PC/Laptop or Android device to see if all your Pokemon are there on a different device? And have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and logging in to see if your Pokemon on are still there? And have you updated the Pokemon Revolution game program to the latest version?

RtzP2tx.jpg

image.png