Missing pokemon

Serquan

Have you tried logging on the game on a different PC/Laptop or Android device to see if all your Pokemon are there on a different device? And have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and logging in to see if your Pokemon on are still there? And have you updated the Pokemon Revolution game program to the latest version?

Yes i checked and did everything still same result but i want to know if its possible to restore all my party and pokecenter pokemons

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is someone gonna help me with this? im gonna explain again so that you all know what im talking about i have been hacked all my party pokemons inclu pokecenter pokemons are gone i have only torchic lvl 7 left of all my pokemons i was in hoenn facing elite 4 then out of nowhere i got logged out after an hour i could log in then i saw this look at yourself https://imgur.com/a/JE3Ht i play on blue server and yes i checked and tried everything what i could do but still same result is it possible to restore all my pokemons? just want to know that :Bored:

294463snip

Hello again Serquan, sorry about the long delay. Can you also tell me if you lost your Items or money?

(going to notify a ADMIN to check your situation)

P.s. I know its not your fault, but try to quote the message with the botton so we can get a notification of you answering.

image of the botton

7fc34828672911fe25b19956de53e0f4.png

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

294463snip

Hello again Serquan, sorry about the long delay. Can you also tell me if you lost your Items or money?

(going to notify a ADMIN to check your situation)

P.s. I know its not your fault, but try to quote the message with the botton so we can get a notification of you answering.

image of the botton

7fc34828672911fe25b19956de53e0f4.png

No problem thank you for considering it i lost all my pokemons from party and pokecenter and money i lost 237k i think and about the items im not sure but for me is the pokemons important i hope there is a way to restore them

294744 its not your fault, but try to quote the message with the botton so we can g

Hello one more time Serquan, but this time you will like this coment as your pokemons have been restaured, but we need more information so we can clear up your case.

So the next questions are:

• Did you have any trades that would be bad for your side?
  • In which day did this issue happen?

Sorry again for the inconvenience but it should be almost over, in the meanwhile you should be able to pick up playing from where you started last time :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

294744 its not your fault, but try to quote the message with the botton so we can g

Hello one more time Serquan, but this time you will like this coment as your pokemons have been restaured, but we need more information so we can clear up your case.

So the next questions are:

• Did you have any trades that would be bad for your side?
  • In which day did this issue happen?

Sorry again for the inconvenience but it should be almost over, in the meanwhile you should be able to pick up playing from where you started last time :)

Thank god ! uhm i dont remember which day it was but its been a week now that this happend and yes i traded only 3/4 times

congrats bro no poke-left behind :Grin:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]