Trade/donations

Teezy010

Hi, a friend of mine gave me his credentials to transfer some old clothes and a mount. How can I transfer those while I'm in Hoen and he in Kanto?

Is there not an easier way to donate stuff to each other? Because working like this is very annoyed. Thanks.

293639 Hi, a friend of mine gave me his credentials to transfer some old clothes and a mount. How can I transfer those while I'm in Hoen and he in Kanto?

Is there not an easier way to donate stuff to each other? Because working like this is very annoyed. Thanks.

Currently, no. There is no other way to transfer items across accounts without trading. Both players must be in the same Pokecenter to start a trade. You will either have to leave the region (Assuming that you've beaten the Elite 4) to meet your friend or your friend will have to come to Hoenn.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

293639 Hi, a friend of mine gave me his credentials to transfer some old clothes and a mount. How can I transfer those while I'm in Hoen and he in Kanto?

Quoting for Visibility

<i></i>

293650 If both of you beat the region you are at, you guys can meet in Vulcan, so don't need to spend any money for travel.

Hello teezy010, sorry but you can only trade if you are in the same pokecenter for now. But you can follow what LazyPanda69 said and meet in Vulcan Pokecenter.

Hope I was able to help and have fun playing.

Locked as Solved

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.