Add more Moderators

Prehax

Guest SugarRed9

Just gotta be patient ^.^ Staff does work pretty efficiently so we just have to do our thing and assist them by reporting the crazies x3

Guest LiquidSnakeK
294925 A temp solution would be to effectively use /ignore . Its there for you to ignore players who are spamming, etc. Also reporting the player before. So staff can ban the player, and you'll have them ignored.

It's not a solution that other are "bad" and you have to do something like typing ignore x ignore y ignore z and all the letters..

Oh, and with "ignore then report", the answer will be "just keep ignoring".

Ignoring the person spamming is not a definitive solution, however screenshotting the spam and posting it in the report forums is. Keep in mind they said they are understaffed, therefore they cannot see everything going on at every waking moment. Perhaps you are online when there doesn't happen to be a staff member available.

At any rate, simply using /ignore <username> works fine for me when someone is spamming excessively. I suggest using it as its simple and easy.

Guest LiquidSnakeK
294934 Ignoring the person spamming is not a definitive solution

That's why I put "temp solution"

And I agree, reporting is the best way if a mod is not on dealing with it.

Yea sorry quoted like two people but was a response to namelesshero hehe

294930 It's not a solution that other are "bad" and you have to do something like typing ignore x ignore y ignore z and all the letters..

Oh, and with "ignore then report", the answer will be "just keep ignoring".

So you don't want to /ignore two people per day because you'd have to type letters, but you expect moderators to work for free for you all the time? That's selfish

294764 quite easy task to do but I rarely see moderators actually do stuff, maybe its just me

As already said 3 times in that post -but it seems that it's never said enough-, they're working for free, on their free time, for a game that you can play for free as long as you wish, and you can /ignore or look somewhere else or even tolerate to see few things from few people that bother you after a report until a sentence is declared

Staff workshops are still a thing, though the only way to get to one now is by invitation from a staff member, so change the way you think, be someone who would fit the post and who knows, maybe you'll be a moderator yourself someday """who would do stuff""". :Angel: