illegal tool in vp

Totobob

I have high suspicions for the use of an illegal tool in pvp.

My last match against Cloudx was not only bad luck, it's a burn for 15 scald on 20, a paralyze for a body slam on two, for 4 body slams. Well it could be just the very low percentage of probability, but as a student in mathematics, it's a probability of 0,0032 to obtain more than 14 burns. it could just be "the time" he had luck, but who knows, it could be a tool hard to detect as people would not report a bad luck. (It's more than bad luck though).

It's not a raging message, the purpose is to help fair pvp.

295218 I have high suspicions for the use of an illegal tool in pvp.

My last match against Cloudx was not only bad luck, it's a burn for 15 scald on 20, a paralyze for a body slam on two, for 4 body slams. Well it could be just the very low percentage of probability, but as a student in mathematics, it's a probability of 0,0032 to obtain more than 14 burns. it could just be "the time" he had luck, but who knows, it could be a tool hard to detect as people would not report a bad luck. (It's more than bad luck though).

Moved to proper place.

Thank you for reporting this possible bug, will be looked into closely. I'll leave this thread open to update on any further development.

15/20 is quite low for 100% burn scald :(

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Man i swear i been trying to decypher OP's post but dude not even google translate can help me...

Anyways i don't think there's such a "hack" though. RNG is a strong part of pvp moves like this but taken that the game is so unbalanced and 99% of the stuff are not coded, it might as well be another bug.

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

• 4 weeks later...
I have high suspicions for the use of an illegal tool in pvp.

i need salt for my rice and fries :^)

[glow=green]420[/glow]