stuck in a battle...and the morals of some players in red server

Sabrilemarocain

So i was winning a battle 6-0 easily until one of this guy pokemons died from stealth rock . i had 6 pokemons left 4 of them full hp and 2 of them with 90 % hp and he got 2 pokemons left one of them is not even full hp . i nicely pmed him asking him to quit since i was already winning and i got 570 points . he refused because he said he didnt want to wait 45 minutes for playing another battle . then he stayed for 3 hours after that waiting .... :Bored: the same guy who didnt want to wait 45 min ..... anyway i'm just rambling just wanted to show you the caracters of some players in our server and i also wanted to ask to fix this problem please .

Sans_titre11111.png

edit : still waiting 4 hours now

stay strong

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

296453 So i was winning a battle 6-0 easily until one of this guy pokemons died from stealth rock . i had 6 pokemons left 4 of them full hp and 2 of them with 90 % hp and he got 2 pokemons left one of them is not even full hp . i nicely pmed him asking him to quit since i was already winning and i got 570 points . he refused because he said he didnt want to wait 45 minutes for playing another battle . then he stayed for 3 hours after that waiting .... :Bored: the same guy who didnt want to wait 45 min ..... anyway i'm just rambling just wanted to show you the caracters of some players in our server and i also wanted to ask to fix this problem please .

Sans_titre11111.png

lol this coming from you? why didnt you attach a screenshot of you actually asking mickylarata to dc "nicely"? because chances are you werent so nice. You have even time stalled vs me, got reported and temp banned as well (not just on this account of yours, but on the others to boot). You still feel like you have the right to questions other's morals? hilarious.

What goes around comes around.

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

296453 So i was winning a battle 6-0 easily until one of this guy pokemons died from stealth rock . i had 6 pokemons left 4 of them full hp and 2 of them with 90 % hp and he got 2 pokemons left one of them is not even full hp . i nicely pmed him asking him to quit since i was already winning and i got 570 points . he refused because he said he didnt want to wait 45 minutes for playing another battle . then he stayed for 3 hours after that waiting .... :Bored: the same guy who didnt want to wait 45 min ..... anyway i'm just rambling just wanted to show you the caracters of some players in our server and i also wanted to ask to fix this problem please .

Sans_titre11111.png

lol this coming from you? why didnt you attach a screenshot of you actually asking mickylarata to dc "nicely"? because chances are you werent so nice. You have even time stalled vs me, got reported and temp banned as well (not just on this account of yours, but on the others to boot). You still feel like you have the right to questions other's morals? hilarious.

What goes around comes around.

+1

Sabrile is one of the most toxic players and yet he got the nerve to talk like this. Tch-tch. He pm'd me the other day when he was winning against me to only tell me "do you like that now? are you also going to report me for destroying you?" And i was like "lol get off what's ur prob -.-"

Guess what happened. I swept his big mouth lel XD.

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Interesting... this is at least the 3rd post I've seen pointing out that stealth rocks is bugged. I've watched someones pokes die to it before and I've not been stuck in the match :D: I wonder what exactly triggers this

296851 Interesting... this is at least the 3rd post I've seen pointing out that stealth rocks is bugged. I've watched someones pokes die to it before and I've not been stuck in the match :D: I wonder what exactly triggers this

I suppose it's a "time sync" bug. Hmm so to explain this...You probably have noticed that sometimes u can see if u've caught a pokemon before the "3 ticks" happen, because it simply appears to your team if it's successfully caught. So, there's probably the same thing happening here. The "visual" aspect of the game is not entirely in "sync" with what's really happening at the moment so i suppose there's a small delay to the actual events, leading to a "loop" of a pokemon death because the code(?)/damage calculation system thinks it hasn't died from the hazards yet and thus it has to take some time to "catch up" with what has happened. Idk it's just my theory hope it makes sense lel

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I suppose it's a "time sync" bug. Hmm so to explain this...You probably have noticed that sometimes u can see if u've caught a pokemon before the "3 ticks" happen, because it simply appears to your team if it's successfully caught. So, there's probably the same thing happening here. The "visual" aspect of the game is not entirely in "sync" with what's really happening at the moment so i suppose there's a small delay to the actual events, leading to a "loop" of a pokemon death because the code(?)/damage calculation system thinks it hasn't died from the hazards yet and thus it has to take some time to "catch up" with what has happened. Idk it's just my theory hope it makes sense lel

An intriguing theory. I've noticed that when catching pokes you always see it in your party if you actually caught it before the animation finishes. Same with winning a pvp match, if all your pokes were damged or dead and you win they all get fully healed save for some status effects etc. I suppose this could theoretically be the issue, but I have no clue tbh :Shocked:

An intriguing theory. I've noticed that when catching pokes you always see it in your party if you actually caught it before the animation finishes. Same with winning a pvp match, if all your pokes were damged or dead and you win they all get fully healed save for some status effects etc. I suppose this could theoretically be the issue, but I have no clue tbh :Shocked:

There couldn't be any other logical explanation to it. It doesn't rly look like a "bug" or a coding error. It's just that the events are not really taking place in "real time"...

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]