After + 4 hours of farm... crash with feebas

Meyline

I've farm more 4 hours in vulcan island for found one feebas, with my natu sync bold, and, finally i've found one. False swipe and i want star pokeball. Many times, i've lagg in this moment, but this one, the game total crash, and i'm finally deconected than can catch my feebas.

Really, for this very long time of farm, i want anyone of support give me an random feebas, because it's very unfair. The game often bug when i want star one ball, it's insame for one poke like feebas...

I've sreenshot of this. With feebas with 1pv and the crash game with the select item action.

:Nervous:

crashes happen AND yes this bugs happens quite a lot if you CLICK too fast on the buttons, take atleast 10seconds before clicking on anything

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

296682 I've farm more 4 hours in vulcan island for found one feebas, with my natu sync bold, and, finally i've found one. False swipe and i want star pokeball. Many times, i've lagg in this moment, but this one, the game total crash, and i'm finally deconected than can catch my feebas.

Really, for this very long time of farm, i want anyone of support give me an random feebas, because it's very unfair. The game often bug when i want star one ball, it's insame for one poke like feebas...

I've sreenshot of this. With feebas with 1pv and the crash game with the select item action.

:Nervous:

Hello Meyline, I am deeply sorry about the inconvenience you have experienced, unfortunatly the game isn't perfect yet and sometimes crashes happen, and the database didnt have time to record that pokemon, so it can't be recovered. I am really sorry, but the staff can't give pokemons in this situations, there were many times other people lost his pokemon or lost important battles due to some glitches or server crashes and we can't do anything towards it since there isn't confirmations and information in the database.

You can force save your account's data in the database by loging out and to present the client crash (in the bag case), and like BBYung said, you can click on the bag regularly so the bag can be always updated in your client.

Hope I was able to help and once again I am sorry about this incident.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Yeah, i've explain this on help chat after my crash, and they have say me click regulary on bag when i farm... i don't know that before, and after 4 hours yes.... big crash -_-

But, yes the game isn't the perfect, yes it's a beta, but if we can pay manything in real money, i found this normaly crashes like that are close with a random poke and not with just advice and sorry :/

Maybe you can't recovered data, but i've a sreeshot. Really, it's horrible, to have farm 4 hours for one crash. It's Feebas, not ratata T.T

296875 Yeah, i've explain this on help chat after my crash, and they have say me click regulary on bag when i farm... i don't know that before, and after 4 hours yes.... big crash -_-

But, yes the game isn't the perfect, yes it's a beta, but if we can pay manything in real money, i found this normaly crashes like that are close with a random poke and not with just advice and sorry :/

Maybe you can't recovered data, but i've a sreeshot. Really, it's horrible, to have farm 4 hours for one crash. It's Feebas, not ratata T.T

Well.. I don't think your reason that you can "pay in real money" is valid for this case. The FAQ is there for a reason. You should've read it before playing in the first place, and of course before spending any money. You can find this listed in the FAQ:

x1vyQuy.png

Just i think support equip need help peoples for problem like that. I've play many games and the support is here... yeah i'm not happy because farm 4hours than one feebas is hard, and when finaly found one, game crash. I understand you've many work, but the support job is to solve the problems that the game shouldn't have in the first place.

296952 Just i think support equip need help peoples for problem like that. I've play many games and the support is here... yeah i'm not happy because farm 4hours than one feebas is hard, and when finaly found one, game crash. I understand you've many work, but the support job is to solve the problems that the game shouldn't have in the first place.

Hello again Meyline, I can understand how frustrating it is to experience what you have experienced but like it is said in this topic:

Lost by crash issues/disconnect

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7881#p48834 . We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Fortunatly, and like you mentioned aswell, you have the knowledge to prevent the temporary bag "crash" glitch. I have also noticed you have interest in the game if you feel like suggesting towards the game here, but make sure to read the Read before you suggest topic so you dont open a topic that is already posted there.

Hope I was able to help and I'm again sorry about this situation.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.