Halloween Event

Xjekkex

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

304342 https://twitter.com/PkmnRevolution/stat ... 29?lang=en

Looks like they are already planning to mix Halloween event with Xmas event to save time?

Nightmare During Christmas lol

Omg it would be so awesome :D

Nope, that was one of the Halloween maps meant for the new event, not a cross-over with Christmas event.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Well halloween was a let down.

MAYBE you did not notice the staff drop? :D I come from a GarrysMod server where i'm mod, it's a "Big" community compared to other Gmod ones, and sort of the same thing happened there. many staff had real life problems, so new playermodels could not be added in weeks, and everyone just raged all over the forums and ingame blaming staff without even thinking or asking. i know it's not easy to get new staff, idk how its here, but in gmod you have to learn rules, spend a lot of tiem ingame, then apply, and get enough upvotes by players and staff.

and that's only a relatively "tiny"server where staff basicially only have 5 commands... mute, gag, warn, kick, ban. plus a tiny bit of forum work. if you look at the scale of this game, all the rules, all the rulebreaks that could happen... and all the abuse as you saw with spawning shiny Poke. you need to build up trust to the new possible staff. and trust cannot be bought, or won over night.

if you take all those things into consideration, and that i guess staff here volunteer and dont get paid, having irl jobs /school/a real life in general.. you might maybe choose to not be so harsh with someone who is trying their best. I know the feeling, i can relate, and i know it could look much worse in this situation. at least they leave us hope for the future :Shy:

ehhe sorry for long text xD damnit girl you wanted to keep this short ;_; <3

304917 MAYBE you did not notice the staff drop? :D I come from a GarrysMod server where i'm mod, it's a "Big" community compared to other Gmod ones, and sort of the same thing happened there. many staff had real life problems, so new playermodels could not be added in weeks, and everyone just raged all over the forums and ingame blaming staff without even thinking or asking. i know it's not easy to get new staff, idk how its here, but in gmod you have to learn rules, spend a lot of tiem ingame, then apply, and get enough upvotes by players and staff. and that's only a relatively "tiny"server where staff basicially only have 5 commands... mute, gag, warn, kick, ban. plus a tiny bit of forum work. if you look at the scale of this game, all the rules, all the rulebreaks that could happen... and all the abuse as you saw with spawning shiny Poke. you need to build up trust to the new possible staff. and trust cannot be bought, or won over night.if you take all those things into consideration, and that i guess staff here volunteer and dont get paid, having irl jobs /school/a real life in general.. you might maybe choose to not be so harsh with someone who is trying their best. I know the feeling, i can relate, and i know it could look much worse in this situation. at least they leave us hope for the future ehhe sorry for long text xD damnit girl you wanted to keep this short ;_; <3

:y: