Epic Talonflame Galewings [TRADED]

Re: Epic Talonflame Galewings no lowballer

<r>well without proof we can easily reported and avoid this mess...then we will be asked to show his proof....no proof= report...be friendly and dont mess each other..we are in the same server which is dying and we see each other almost everyday..sorry for posting in your thread made but read the rules before uploading anything on forum again!! <E>:Angel:</E></r>

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="KazeAze"><s>

</s><POST content="297820"><s></s>297820<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="heyCavalier"><s>
</s><POST content="297768"><s></s>297768<e></e></POST> Lol this OP kiddo thinks he a highroller or some ish. Bruh go look at the mf dictionary and see that E-P-I-C means 151+ IVs urs ain't got 140 lmaooooo<br/>

<br/>

my bid is 400k take it or leave it.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I like your dictionary mate. Can you look this "Mind your own business" in Google ? <E>:Shy:</E> <E>:Angel:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Lol i love when OP's friends come and trynna harrass me instead of OP himself. You should be the one who minds his own business brah ;)</r>

Check my Mall!

<t>Can you even read? I know why what? I never asked anything, stop spamming.<br/>

You are the worst type of off-topic, almost as if you're only here just to get those 10 posts you leeched off this thread.</t>

No more provocative, insulting or off topic comments here. Bids only, if no one likes the price, dont comment and move on.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.