Legendaries re catchable

Totobob

I discussed it with guild members, and it appeared to be a good idea to let people who did the full quest for legendary pokemon to catch it again every like 3 monthes. The new one would delete the ancient one. As you can have only one of each legendary and can't trade it, it would balance the luck that people have to get a decent mew, celebi and jirachi.

The thing is that the "unique" to each player isn't fair for things like pvp. You can't remove legendary from pvp because they would be less attractive. So the only way is to be able to be caught one time by long period, to balance things between players.

• Like 1

297782 The thing is that the "unique" to each player isn't fair for things like pvp. You can't remove legendary from pvp because they would be less attractive. So the only way is to be able to be caught one time by long period, to balance things between players.

That's not true. Legendaries are not some kind of undefeated PvP god...There's counters to them just like with any other Pokemon. Complaining about it doesn't rly change a thing, and afaik, there's only a handfull of players who actually have a legitimatelly playable Legendary poke, be that either Mew, Celebi or Jirachi...

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

297775 I discussed it with guild members, and it appeared to be a good idea to let people who did the full quest for legendary pokemon to catch it again every like 3 monthes. The new one would delete the ancient one. As you can have only one of each legendary and can't trade it, it would balance the luck that people have to get a decent mew, celebi and jirachi.

[glow=red]TLDR; That won't happen, but there are other (often, even better) pokémons out there[/glow] :Angel:

Hi,

I can't find the other posts about this, but it already got suggested and denied at least twice, for all I know

As HeyCavalier said, and stated in "Read this before making a suggestion":

209177In PRO, legendaries are considered rare rewards that players can only obtain after completing long quest-lines and investing enough time and effort.

Yes, some got luckier than other with their Legendaries, but then again, in the "Read this [...]" topic:

209177The luck aspect of the game is exactly what drives the interest of so many of PRO's players. Is it frustrating? It can be.

In the other posts, they also pointed out that there are some non-legend' pokémons with even higher stats that are more useful in a PVP Team (and, HeyCavalier again, as I was writing all this. xD).

i'm not using any of legendaries pokemon, and i don't want to, not afraid of them in pvp also. It's just some kind of fair things that would make the game more appreciated, and the topic went from a former staff membern not from me. And if, as i said, you were able to re catch every 3 months, it means 4 a year, it is reasonable. Or just during events, or things like that. This would keep the great part of exclusive, meaning the stress and the importance linked to the legendary itself, but would remove the cons you have about a one shot.

Also i did read the whole thread about "suggestions" and it seemed the suggestion could still exist as i was not discussing about the quest and the fact they are hard :)

Guest SugarRed9
i'm not using any of legendaries pokemon, and i don't want to, not afraid of them in pvp also. It's just some kind of fair things that would make the game more appreciated, and the topic went from a former staff membern not from me. And if, as i said, you were able to re catch every 3 months, it means 4 a year, it is reasonable. Or just during events, or things like that. This would keep the great part of exclusive, meaning the stress and the importance linked to the legendary itself, but would remove the cons you have about a one shot.

Also i did read the whole thread about "suggestions" and it seemed the suggestion could still exist as i was not discussing about the quest and the fact they are hard :)

If you don't want a godly mew for pvp, I don't get your suggestion. Because even a bad mew has base stats of 100 that combined with ev training can make it an asset for pve. Same with the other two. There's other uses for them too if you get creative :3

I think im drunk, but from what i thought from this its just like a mother killed her child bcoz its ugly af, and so she grind 9mons again to get a better one. :confused: guess im drunk

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18