My Onix with membership disappeared after the server crash

Llthehard

I bought two membership medallion, which came equipped on an Onix and a Natu just before the drop server, collected the two medallions for my backpack and I release the Pokémon. The problem is that when the server came back, there was only natu in my box of Pokemon. That is, for a grotesque server error, my Onix disappeared one month membership medallion. Seriously I'll take this loss by a grotesque server error?

298791 I bought two membership medallion, which came equipped on an Onix and a Natu just before the drop server, collected the two medallions for my backpack and I release the Pokémon. The problem is that when the server came back, there was only natu in my box of Pokemon. That is, for a grotesque server error, my Onix disappeared one month membership medallion. Seriously I'll take this loss by a grotesque server error?

Unfortunately, staff cannot give you back anything you lost in a server crash/rollback as stated here

I'm sorry about your loss since MS cost a lot nowadays but the only advice i can give is to relog everytime you've done something important such as a trade or an evolution to force save your progress and to prevent you from losing it in case of a potential rollback.

In any case, have you carefully check your backpack to make sure that your medaillon isn't inside it?

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

298791 I bought two membership medallion, which came equipped on an Onix and a Natu just before the drop server, collected the two medallions for my backpack and I release the Pokémon. The problem is that when the server came back, there was only natu in my box of Pokemon. That is, for a grotesque server error, my Onix disappeared one month membership medallion. Seriously I'll take this loss by a grotesque server error?

Unfortunately, staff cannot give you back anything you lost in a server crash/rollback as stated here

I'm sorry about your loss since MS cost a lot nowadays but the only advice i can give is to relog everytime you've done something important such as a trade or an evolution to force save your progress and to prevent you from losing it in case of a potential rollback.

In any case, have you carefully check your backpack to make sure that your medaillon isn't inside it?

Unfortunately I have to take this loss because of a grotesque server error. From what I have responded have no way of resolution.

What is unfortunate is that the server did not save the collection of the item you did but I saved giving release in pokémon well after collecting the item.

It is a completely bizarre error, unfortunately I did not imagine that this could happen. Unfortunate.

Anyway, thanks for the support. I lost 700 k ... :)

298839-snip

Hello illthehard, I am really sorry about that experience, and like the other users said, unfortunatly there is no way to get it back as it was from a Role Back, in this situations our hands are tied and we can't bring that back. The only way to prevent this is by loging out after getting a rare item/pokemon, since loging out forces your data to be saved in the database.

Once again I am deeply sorry about the loss of the item and I hope I was able to help.

Locked as Solved

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.