what is your favorite pokemon and your move for it

Nicksupergod

hi guys i just made this lol because i am really bored lolol :etc: what is your favorite pokemon of ALL TIME also what move do you like that your pokemon has

for me me my FAVORITE POKEMON OF ALL TIME IS BLAZIKEN :devil: (which is quite obvious lmaooo) p.s i love blaziken my favorite move for it would have to be flame kick offccc :Heart: please tell me your guys favorite pokemon

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

299265 hi guys i just made this lol because i am really bored lolol :etc: what is your favorite pokemon of ALL TIME also what move do you like that your pokemon has

for me me my FAVORITE POKEMON OF ALL TIME IS BLAZIKEN :devil: (which is quite obvious lmaooo) p.s i love blaziken my favorite move for it would have to be flame kick offccc :Heart: please tell me your guys favorite pokemon

Yeah, imagining Blaziken, feet on fire yo, kicking its opponents like flaming-kick-to-the-neck.gif :p

I don't really have a favorite poké, there are just so many of them.. é.è

I'd say that Ho-oh's [glow=red]Sacred Fire[/glow] is badass, or Delphox's [glow=red]Mystical Fire[/glow]. Fire is fascinating... :3

However, I do have kind of a special interest in Dark and (a bit less but still) Ghost type Pokés, and the animations often are quite appealing, like [glow=#8040FF]Shadow Ball[/glow] and [glow=#000040]Dark Pulse[/glow], to name a few. :3

Yveltal, though...

tumblr_n94hj3YNoK1st1xkjo1_500.gif tumblr_n9rox4pj7U1qf8rnjo1_500.gif

Yes, I do like gifs. And magic. And long posts. .-.

Slaking seems to be my spirit animal pokemon. It's ability seems to reflect a lot of how I feel honestly. Why give it your 100% every turn when you can give it 200% every other turn?

"he was just a gorilla" -ded pepe

l2YStL6azrce1s7AY.gif

*sik animation edited by young hurumbee

#pedalforpedal (cousin bear)