Can't purchase coins

Sirchancelot

The PayPal keeps saying my order can't be completed at this time even though this is how I always pay and it works fine. What's the solution?

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

Plenty of money in my account

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

299312 The PayPal keeps saying my order can't be completed at this time even though this is how I always pay and it works fine. What's the solution?

Hello SirChancelot, I am sorry that you have experienced but as it's not in our domain of knowledge I can't help you. I already experienced some difficulties in using paypal myself, as I would use MBNet my solution would be cancel the first temporary card and then do a new temporary card. I will also post here the Paypal FAQ, it might have something here that would help you.

Hope I was able to help and once again I am sorry about that inconvenience. Thank you for supporting PRO and have fun playing.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

300269 sounds more like a PayPal issue rather than PRO issue.

Paypal was the issue. Thanks

SirChancelot#9800

300269 sounds more like a PayPal issue rather than PRO issue.

Paypal was the issue. Thanks

Glad you were able to solve this, have fun playing and once again thank you for supporting PRO :)

Locked as Solved

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.