Sup

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to pro :Shy:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

I strongly advise no one conduct any trades with this guy. He gave me a sob story on how he was having trouble beating the elite four. I felt sorry for him. let him borrow 4 very high level pokemon. He logged out, stole them and has never returned my property. I spoke with staff and I don't have a screen shot, so this guy is free and on the loose. A strong warning for anyone. Just cant trust people these days.

-ps guy "Give me my pokemon back!" :Nervous:

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]

303461 I strongly advise no one conduct any trades with this guy. He gave me a sob story on how he was having trouble beating the elite four. I felt sorry for him. let him borrow 4 very high level pokemon. He logged out, stole them and has never returned my property. I spoke with staff and I don't have a screen shot, so this guy is free and on the loose. A strong warning for anyone. Just cant trust people these days.

-ps guy "Give me my pokemon back!" :Nervous:

I did give it back to you, I was just gaming in class until I was caught gaming. D: Sorry for the inconvenience

My dream team is coming true.

392.gif103.gif131.gif038.gif149.gif230.gif