Accidentally unfriended a guy!!! Please help!!

Seastone

So today, I saw my friend Neorej go online and I was going to message him. Accidentally I unfriended him since the two options lie next to eachother. And now I cant add him again becuase I forgot his in-game name. It was Neorej (+ some numbers). Firstly, can someone please help me with this. Secondly, you should implement a system where if u press "unfriend" there should pop up a "are you sure" window so this can't be accidentally made..... PLEASE HEEELPP!!!! :Shocked:

IGN: Seastone

300359 So today, I saw my friend Neorej go online and I was going to message him. Accidentally I unfriended him since the two options lie next to eachother. And now I cant add him again becuase I forgot his in-game name. It was Neorej (+ some numbers). Firstly, can someone please help me with this. Secondly, you should implement a system where if u press "unfriend" there should pop up a "are you sure" window so this can't be accidentally made..... PLEASE HEEELPP!!!! :Shocked:

IGN: Seastone

I did a quick search on the member list and found that the only 'Neorej' is Neorej5.

You can add him in-game by typing "/friend Neorej5" (Both of you need to be online to add each other as friends.)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

I did a quick search on the member list and found that the only 'Neorej' is Neorej5.

You can add him in-game by typing "/friend Neorej5" (Both of you need to be online to add each other as friends.)

Thanks JollyolNathan,

Solved now. how can u find that list btw?

Thanks JollyolNathan,

Solved now. how can u find that list btw?

123123.jpg

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

300363 Solved now. how can u find that list btw?

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/memberlist.php

Or check the upper left corner of the screen, there are "Forums", "Members", "FAQ" etc. ; click "Members", then you'll be able to click "Find a member", then you can fill some boxes to.. expand the spectrum(?) of members, to find many of them or one particular

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/memberlist.php

Or check the upper left corner of the screen, there are "Forums", "Members", "FAQ" etc. ; click "Members", then you'll be able to click "Find a member", then you can fill some boxes to.. expand the spectrum(?) of members, to find many of them or one particular

Thanks guys!!! Next time this happens I will be prepared. Have a nice day!

300371-snip

Glad you find your friend and have fun playing :)

Locked as Solved

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.