Where is Shellder the most common to catch?

Guest lampshadejaz

Guest lampshadejaz
300767 Honestly I would say Daycare if you can enter it.. :Grin:

You're talking about Tier 3 of Doctor quest? But that has a random nature right? There's no way I can sync that? :Shy: great suggestion though I may try that.

Oh well.. I don't know if Syncro work in daycare.

However, I got so many shellder in kanto daycare.. and sold everyone for 6k (with a water stone) because they wasn't good. :Grin:

So much money.

Shellder and Abra are the most common in kanto daycare.

• 4 weeks later...
317057 Hi may i know if shellder in olivine city need to use surf or super rod? im confused.. tried surfing nothing appear

Hi,

You can check in the upper right tab in-game, if it's fishing there will be a fishing rod icon next to the poké's sprite

In Olivine, you can have one with surf, but it's a rare poké

317057 Hi may i know if shellder in olivine city need to use surf or super rod? im confused.. tried surfing nothing appear

Hi,

You can check in the upper right tab in-game, if it's fishing there will be a fishing rod icon next to the poké's sprite

In Olivine, you can have one with surf, but it's a rare poké

Hi! thanks for the clarification.. is there any other place that can catch shellder with better rate?

317064 Hi! thanks for the clarification.. is there any other place that can catch shellder with better rate?

I genuinely don't know, sorry ^^

When I did hunt for one to get the dex caught-data, I spent approx. 4 hours fishing left of Olivine until I ran into one; I never looked up for another since. :Crazy:

But check your Pokédex, then open the aforementioned tab on the upper right, type the name of an area in the search bar and check if there are many common pokémons in the same zones than Shellder spawns in; the one with the less common ones will probably be the best area to hunt it, but there's no place where you can encounter a dozen of them in an hour :p