GAME FREZZE'S AT HIGH RESOLUTION

Shakaw

I find this absurd, several days of topic and no one from the administration stands , I have a terrible problem , which fully impact on my gameplay. Since I found this fan game , I believed in the project, followed the pre -beta stages , since I started playing , I have done several donations , and the least I expected was to be treated with dignity as a "client" that is being damaged by your product, and same I standing angry, I do not expect an immediate solution , I hope only one position will be that this is asking too much ?

Android version has some issues with the recent incomplete unity update that was released. So its highly expectable to find teeth grinding issues along the way. Which isn't something we can fix without a proper Unity update. Hence why there isn't much to be done with your situation.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

the resolution would impact on performance, but not enough that it would crash on using PC

My phone also uses 1080p resolution. Im thinking this may be more to do with the ART runtime. Im on 4.4.4, which has ART, but im using the dalvik runtime. i will test to see if ART is the issue

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Nope, its not the ART runtime.

Mine actually runs quicker with it than without :P

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Thank you all , and sorry for my rude answer , but I bought this phone just to be able to play in the better quality the PRO , and unfortunately it did not end well , but I'm sure in future updates will be fixed , count on you!