Boss Battle Jessie+ James

Sudarant

Hey guys,

atm i got a problem with the rocket boss battle. The boss cooldown checker in celadon tells me that they are up to battle. But if i walk to there spawn i cant find them. Im 100%sure that it is atleast 2 weeks ago since i have battled them for the last time.

Are there any changes about there spawn or are the re any requierements to make them seeable?

best regards

Help me to finish my pokedex on red server! Im in search of: Tepig- Blitzle - Mienfoo - Furfrou

301707 -snip

Did you have a lvl100 Pikachu in your team and all 6 of your pokemons at lvl100 while trying to fight Jessie/James?

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Well i cant try to fight them because they are not on the map.

Imo there are 3 reasons:

1. im totally crazy and miscounted the "rebattle" time

2. if 1. is right the boss counter checker is broken for them

3. they are bugged

best regards

Help me to finish my pokedex on red server! Im in search of: Tepig- Blitzle - Mienfoo - Furfrou

301715 Well i cant try to fight them because they are not on the map.

best regards

Oh sorry about my missread, did you try to interact with the spot they spawn? (might be just a bug where the NPCs wouldn't appear)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

No problem thx for your fast response.

When im back at home i will try this solution. i walked several times overthere but i didnt try to interact with there normal location.

best regards

301715 Well i cant try to fight them because they are not on the map.

best regards

Oh sorry about my missread, did you try to interact with the spot they spawn? (might be just a bug where the NPCs wouldn't appear)

Hi,

I've met someone ingame few hours ago having this exact same issue

V3On88p.jpg

(Forgot to screenshot the rest of the conversation, but the outcome was that restarting the client didn't help either x) )

However, I myself was doing the bosses that night, and manage to battle them (nothing unusual, they were standing where they were supposed to)

16xk8aW.jpg

The thing is, I didn't battle bosses for about 6 weeks before today, so the last time I faced Jessie was prior to Thor's changes on bosses. Maybe that'd explain why I could see them, but not Sudarant nor Ryuizanagi..

Anyway, OP is not the only one facing this issue, and it seems that interacting without seeing them doesn't work. :l

unless u battled them after october 30th, jessie and james is bugged on the cooldown checker, its the same with koichi

anyone who battled them after will be able to check them properly.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.