Hello, I never introduced myself

So hello ,

I guess I never introduced myself to the forum and the PRO community. I haven't played pokemon in like 10years, the last time i played was on my old gameboy color the older versions. A friend of mine showed me this MMO and I fall in love with it, set myself some goals like everyone should in a MMO because they are endless. The goals I set myself were to complete the dex, catch every legendary, get into top25, get a pvp set and a mount, be on the top playtime list, get a munchlax, find a nice guild AND complete all quests. Here I am with the second jirachi on yellow ( I believe, nobody had Elekid at the time ), an almost completed dex ( owned/seen/evolved =1left ), made top25 this season, got myself a set before and gonna buy a mount soon, #5 on playtime, got a sweet little munchlax aswell, found the best guild :3 AND almost completed all quests (damn 155+ oddish ).

so yeah thats me

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

301868 So hello ,

I guess I never introduced myself to the forum and the PRO community. I haven't played pokemon in like 10years, the last time i played was on my old gameboy color the older versions. A friend of mine showed me this MMO and I fall in love with it, set myself some goals like everyone should in a MMO because they are endless. The goals I set myself were to complete the dex, catch every legendary, get into top25, get a pvp set and a mount, be on the top playtime list, get a munchlax, find a nice guild AND complete all quests. Here I am with the second jirachi on yellow ( I believe, nobody had Elekid at the time ), an almost completed dex ( owned/seen/evolved =1left ), made top25 this season, got myself a set before and gonna buy a mount soon, #5 on playtime, got a sweet little munchlax aswell, found the best guild :3 AND almost completed all quests ([Censored] 155+ oddish ).

so yeah thats me

Hi, congrats and... well, not "welcome" as you're already quite far in the game and has been active on the forums.

But hi. :Grin:

(dw, I never introduced myself either, didn't expect to stay that long back then, and when I realized, it was already a bit late to do so anyway. *^* )

301870 Man who is this guy ;) Hahaha!! Glad to have you as a guild mate

glad to be in the guild :D

301871 Hi, congrats and... well, not "welcome" as you're already quite far in the game and has been active on the forums.

But hi.

well 400posts is not much honestly o,o I had times were I spammed like 200posts a day xd

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Welcome Prehax you noob. PM me if you need any help. All RU members are pretty noobish so just hmu :devil:

301871 (dw, I never introduced myself either, didn't expect to stay that long back then, and when I realized, it was already a bit late to do so anyway. *^* )

Make an introduction! x)

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

301876 Welcome Prehax you noob. PM me if you need any help. All RU members are pretty noobish so just hmu

thank you very much, Ill PM you as soon as I need help, yeah we are pretty noobish

Why am i everywhere on your signature ?

HShe90j.jpg

rCgbmri.jpg?1

When you live amongst the stars, you lose sight on what is happening on the ground

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be eaten. Thanks.

301880 Why am i everywhere on your signature ?

HShe90j.jpg

this is too big for the signature

yqnNlov.png

301881 Welcome Prehax <3

hi revo :3