Move slots control

Incubus

The title says it all. It might sound useless to some stupid people, but this is needed. Pokemon games are not pokemon games unless we have the ability to rearrange our pokemon's moves slots.

THIS IS HIGHLY NEEDED.

PLS SIR. :Smile:

Thank you! :kiss:

302130 Someday means never in English. Thank you for your support, though

what about, they are working on different things? such as event, more unique stuff, getting every move/ability in the game, adding all needed pvp items and so on

this is one these things, that is on the bottom of their list

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

302130 Someday means never in English. Thank you for your support, though

what about, they are working on different things? such as event, more unique stuff, getting every move/ability in the game, adding all needed pvp items and so on

this is one these things, that is on the bottom of their list

I suggest you should be in charge of the game.

302083 The title says it all. It might sound useless to some stupid people, but this is needed. Pokemon games are not pokemon games unless we have the ability to rearrange our pokemon's moves slots.:

Quoted for visibility:

302085 I've already proposed this and they said they'll work on it (someday)

Hello Incubus, I am sorry about the inconvenience of this situation, but keep in mind that PRO its in constant development, and yes its true that PRO will have that feature in the future, you can read that in the Read before making a suggestion.

Move Order Organization

It will be in the future, no estimate time.

And like Prehax said, we have a lot of things to work on and limited time and people to do so. Things will be implemented in the future, and you will be able to find them in the announcements subforum.

Hope I was able to help and thank you for your patience. Best of luck and have fun playing.

Locked as Solved

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.