pls off sever yellow 1min

Thanhhai1998

302344 my account log in notification "user already logged in" but i dont play.i find forum ,i know f sever off i can play game normal.pls off yellow 1 min.thanks admin :thanks:

I'm sorry, but reboots aren't planned. There's typically at least one a day. Sorry for the inconvenience!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

302361 - Vote for best post 2016

English isn't the main language of many players

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

302367 If it only was the language and not the content.

he is asking for a restart because he can't log in, common bug

just check the forum, almost every hour one of these posts comes up

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

302367 If it only was the language and not the content.

he is asking for a restart because he can't log in, common bug

just check the forum, almost every hour one of these posts comes up

Well observed : "Common bug" and "asking for a restart". So wouldn't it be a great idea to restart the server every time someone encounters it. Btw I posted in one of those the "solution" and further help. Go and check it out =)

302375 Well observed : "Common bug" and "asking for a restart". So wouldn't it be a great idea to restart the server every time someone encounters it. Btw I posted in one of those the solution and further help. Go and check it out =

never had this bug, so I don't mind it

but frequent restarts would be a great thing tho

302344 my account log in notification "user already logged in" but i dont play.i find forum ,i know f sever off i can play game normal.pls off yellow 1 min.thanks admin :thanks:

Hello Thanhhai1998, I am deeply sorry about the inconvenience of that experience but as Digit said, there is no schedule for reboots, but they normally happen once every 1-3 days. Also, as you can see the rules of this subforum on top of this page:

Forum rules

1. Do not ask about server status. The topic will be locked instantly.

Therefor I will lock the thread, I understand you just wanted a faster solution to your issue but rebooting for 1 case or 2 would be harmful to other players. Hope I was able to help and best of luck.

302378-snip

302375-snip

Hello PreHax and Gamiverse, I understand your discussion wasn't harmful or the comments made with the intention of being it but General Support isn't a place for conversations or commenting about how a player writes. I have seen you two helping other players in the past and active in the other subforums, and I appreciate it and would like to see that continue, so I want you two to take this message as a tip for the future and not as a harmful warning.

Hope I was helpfull and that you understand my point writing this message. Best of luck and have fun playing :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.