New suggestion

Shagos

1. 1.

As TheJollyPear sayed:

302558 However weak pokemon can be used. It just takes more planning, and skill to use them correctly.

In this video [

] from the Pokemon Video Game Championship (or VGC) from 2014 in the Masters finals you can see a Pachirisu, a pokemon with 405 base stat total fighting against a Salamence (600 bst), a Rotom (520 bst) and then a Tyranitar (600 bst).

Server: Red Silver // Game Time: 1090Hrs+ // Guild: ----

C3N8BNT.png

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

302728 In this video [
] from the Pokemon Video Game Championship (or VGC) from 2014 in the Masters finals you can see a Pachirisu, a pokemon with 405 base stat total fighting against a Salamence (600 bst), a Rotom (520 bst) and then a Tyranitar (600 bst).

It is good to see more than 600 pokemons at pvp as well as no evolved (good pickachu win agaist raichu). until now you can see a lot of players use the same pokemons and the same technics; (Blissey;Dragonite; Snorlax;Garchomp;Heidragon;Slowbro;Gengar;Togekiss;Umbreon;.......) 20 or 30 pokemons.

what about the others??

I am with you that need more planning; At last it is a suggestion and sure that it has a weack parts.

I thank you for your positive replay. :y:

302570 Pokemon mechanics should be untouched. With your "n exp" idea

That idea does not touch any other mechanic.

302570 it'll be impossible to build teams based on anything because your 6x31 IV Adamant Multiscale Dragonite can be taken out by a Rattata if the opposing trainer has enough exp for it

It very possible take this example pleaze :

rattata1 with all ivs 15

rattata2 with all ivs 25

i suppose the 1 exp = 1 stat

you need to train about 100 rattata to 100 lvl to get "rattata1 strenth = rattata2 strenth" how much time you need it to do this??

please before you replay read it well and give more arguments.

:thanks:

So, you saying we would need up to 180 ratatas trained to 100 to max the ivs of one. Thats not including if this can go beyond, which would be very game breaking. Not to mention thats its actully not that hard to train ratatas in the first place once you have access to dragons den and cerulean cave (just using the false swiper trick till its strong enough to kill pokemon with a thunderbolt). Theres also the big problem with botters with the game, this mechanic would just attract more people to the idea of botting so they can get a maxed ived gengar or gyarados. Then there is the fact that the staff are completely unwilling to implement anything that would allow for the creation of 6x31 pokemon, like breeding. I get it, you're sick of people using the same pokemon in pvp, you want every pokemon to have a chance to shine, but thats not how pokemon works, you have to encounter weaker pokemon in the begining and find the stronger pokemon in the end. If everything was the same, they would just use the easiest to get. If you know that you can just boost the stats/ivs of the pokemon, inturn PRO loses a fundimental part of its makeup. You not suppose to get a pokemon that is usable every encounter, you have to keep catching pokemon till you find one thats usable, not take a pokemon thats not usable from the begining and make into a perfect pokemon.

-1 Well thought out, but not for this game or any of the pokemon series

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

302554 The strenth of the pokemon will have no limit.

You are pretty much breaking the fundamental of Pokemon PvP. With what you are proposing, it create a HUGE gap between normal players and no-life players(no offense) and potentially bot-ers. What you would see if this is actually in the game is in PvP, a well trained shiny rattata rekt every single opponent pokemon and does not take any damage because all it's stats are 999. Every game needs to have a limit, rattata is supposed to be weak, it's not a pokemon that's meant to be rekting everyone else, let it stay that way.

However, if we change the mechanism and have a potion(or something alike) you can buy for 1m(the price can vary) each, and be used on pokemons to increase base iv to max of 25(only limit maybe 5 use per pokemon). Or something like a (very expensive)nature-reroll potion to let you reroll the nature to another random nature. Something like this will actually balance the game economy without breaking the basic mechanism of the game.

3sJBaVY.gif

302857 So, you saying we would need up to 180 ratatas trained to 100 to max the ivs of one

I don't say that pleaze read it again.

for example 10 hp ivs need 10 rattata;10 atk also need 10;.... and complete the calculation to know the exact number at lvl 100.

I said about about 100 maybe less but not a lot.

You are pretty much breaking the fundamental of Pokemon PvP. With what you are proposing, it create a HUGE gap between normal players and no-life players(no offense) and potentially bot-ers. What you would see if this is actually in the game is in PvP, a well trained shiny rattata rekt every single opponent pokemon and does not take any damage because all it's stats are 999. Every game needs to have a limit, rattata is supposed to be weak, it's not a pokemon that's meant to be rekting everyone else, let it stay that way.

However, if we change the mechanism and have a potion(or something alike) you can buy for 1m(the price can vary) each, and be used on pokemons to increase base iv to max of 25(only limit maybe 5 use per pokemon). Or something like a (very expensive)nature-reroll potion to let you reroll the nature to another random nature. Something like this will actually balance the game economy without breaking the basic mechanism of the game.

I don't understand well i think you mean the limit of the program that all pokemons will get the stat 999.

I don't want that that may be resolved buy harding it like lowering the experience gained from each pok or raising the growth rate or raising the rarity of

the pokemons .... maybe there are better ideas than this.

I have said that this is the negative of my idea. and the suggestion has many nice positives and only one negative.

I want from players to give sollutions and better from what i have said. not stop against that this is a negative.

Please more positive replays..

:thanks:

302882 I don't want that that may be resolved buy harding it like lowering the experience gained from each pok or raising the growth rate or raising the rarity of

If it's doable, there will be people who can do it. In translation, if you don't set a limit to how far they can grow, there will be people who are able to get 999 on all status. That's why I suggested putting a limit of 5 increased base iv(which is already a lot) on pokemon and making it very expensive to actually do it. 5 increased iv to a maximum of 25, that's putting a limit on the idea so it doesn't get 999.

Also the reason why pokemon is so attractive is because each Pokemon is Unique, what would be the difference between Rose and Veno if they are both say 300 in all stats?

3sJBaVY.gif

302916 what would be the difference between Rose and Veno

Can you tell me what is the difference between Rose and Veno now?

Rose is stronger than Veno because it has a pokemon wth high IVs.

Before; For a weak i was hunting for "sneasel"s and i got a lot of them; You know that the first one that brother has hunted was

better than all that what i hunted.

Can you tell me where is the hard work of the player here??

Can you tell me where is the skills of the player here??

Or only you are stronger because you have the luck to get a pok with high IVs??

302916 what would be the difference between Rose and Veno

Can you tell me what is the difference between Rose and Veno now?

Rose is stronger than Veno because it has a pokemon wth high IVs.

Before; For a weak i was hunting for "sneasel"s and i got a lot of them; You know that the first one that brother has hunted was

better than all that what i hunted.

Can you tell me where is the hard work of the player here??

Can you tell me where is the skills of the player here??

Or only you are stronger because you have the luck to get a pok with high IVs??

I personally do not have any luck, I hunted for over 300 sneasels to get a decent(not epic) one that has 31 speed. People do hunt relentlessly for good pokemon, and I'm one of the patience hunters. Hunting takes patience, and that itself is a skill. Also the skills lies in pvp, where a better skilled players can easily beat noobs who has all epics with predictions and knowledge about movesets. Sure some people get lucks and get an epic sneasel first try, and it takes someone else 300 tries to get a decent one. But luck is just luck, it's not gonna happen for every single pokemon you hunt. Sometimes your hunt is better than someone else's, sometimes someone else's is better than yours. It took me a full week of hunting to get the electabuzz that I want, and It may take someone else only a few minutes. But it's fine with me because I know that's not gonna happen for every pokemon I hunt.

Luck is a factor of the game, just as in real life. If you are complaining about lack of luck here, I wonder how you would feel when someone in real life wins million dollar lottery and you win nothing.

3sJBaVY.gif

302950 I personally do not have any luck, I hunted for over 300 sneasels to get a decent(not epic) one that has 31 speed. People do hunt relentlessly for good pokemon, and I'm one of the patience hunters. Hunting takes patience, and that itself is a skill. Also the skills lies in pvp, where a better skilled players can easily beat noobs who has all epics with predictions and knowledge about movesets. Sure some people get lucks and get an epic sneasel first try, and it takes someone else 300 tries to get a decent one. But luck is just luck, it's not gonna happen for every single pokemon you hunt. Sometimes your hunt is better than someone else's, sometimes someone else's is better than yours. It took me a full week of hunting to get the electabuzz that I want, and It may take someone else only a few minutes. But it's fine with me because I know that's not gonna happen for every pokemon I hunt.

Luck is a factor of the game, just as in real life. If you are complaining about lack of luck here, I wonder how you would feel when someone in real life wins million dollar lottery and you win nothing.

Very nice and very sage. i thank you and i wish the succes always to you with luck or without luck.

It is a nice game and i like it; so i want to be better and better ..

more and more mechanics, more items, more tms... more ideas, more competition...

:y:

How would that increase the value of rare Pokemon, anyways? Why would I bother catching Dratini when I can just aswell hunt for Rattata and get the same stats? The Pokemon's type and movepool wouldn't even matter anymore, it would literally be a race of who can raise the most Rattatas. No.