(Blue Server) No, We Can't

Snowbull

1. 1.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

303228 as i can see the only problem of blue is the greedy system...i already make an topic on it but no effect they cant change how blue goes on....if the coins/ms or any item from coins shop bak to normal then the server will be back to how it start..but the problem is no one know how much it worth..the mods also didnt know how much it take ..coz they cant give an fix price for it right..

Did you know in yellow server ms price is higher then blue?

JxEhvYc.gif

Here is my view:

I was personally promised so many things from former staff members, be it abilities, moves, new items, healthy trade rules and the list goes on and on.

So i trusted them, of course. I decided to dedicate most of the time playing economy and farming. Buying, selling and building several teams for when THE DAY in which everything was supposed to be implemented arrived.

Problem is, that day has not arrived yet. Been waiting since April / early May. I've been waiting so long that I have many teams and extremely epic pokemons (not 1 but 4 epic h.a dragonites for example), farming is no more needed.

What was left for me? Economy. I always enjoyed playing around with prices and values. But with the recent blue server economy collapse (I dare anybody to claim it is not a dead economy there) the biggest and probably 'only' thing that actually kept me really busy with the game is gone. Now i barely pull 1 hour per week, battling a couple friends and that's it.

I speak for myself, but i am 100% sure more people had the same issue and i had several friends quitting for these reasons.

Sadly the situation is not only related to Blue server but the overall game. We only notice it now because the economy on our server completely collapsed, which means one of the major time-investments is no more available and makes the game feel 'empty'.

That said, i feel like this harsh criticism also deserves a good feedback: STOP getting exhausted planning and doing extra events. Please.

What the game needs right now is a solid base. I don't want to be forced to use starmie/donphan/scizor only because there isn't a Defog tutor. I don't want to play Blaziken exclusively Adamant nature because Focus Blast has no tutor. I don't want to trash my Haxorus only because Mold Breaker doesn't work. I play 10 PvP matches and i meet the same exact pokemons over and over, sure fun a while but then it gets old.

I'd give up the halloween, xmas, summer, winter and *insertnamehere* events for the next 10 years if that means the focus would be exclusively on offering a complete, even if basic, game.

This game was amazing and very promising. It could still be if only the focus was put on completing the work started instead of adding more and more additional 'extras' to make people happy. Because we all know they will be happy for about 20 minutes, after that it is over.

My 2 cents. :thanks: :kiss:

304481 Here is my view:

I was personally promised so many things from formal staff members, be it abilities, moves, new items, healthy trade rules and the list goes on and on.

So i trusted them, of course. I decided to dedicate most of the time playing economy and farming. Buying, selling and building several teams for when THE DAY in which everything was supposed to be implemented arrived.

Problem is, that day has not arrived yet. Been waiting since April / early May. I've been waiting so long that I have many teams and extremely epic pokemons (not 1 but 4 epic h.a dragonites for example), farming is no more needed.

What was left for me? Economy. I always enjoyed playing around with prices and values. But with the recent blue server economy collapse (I dare anybody to claim it is not a dead economy there) the biggest and probably 'only' thing that actually kept me really busy with the game is gone. Now i barely pull 1 hour per week, battling a couple friends and that's it.

I speak for myself, but i am 100% sure more people had the same issue and i had several friends quitting for these reasons.

Sadly the situation is not only related to Blue server but the overall game. We only notice it now because the economy on our server completely collapsed, which means one of the major time-investments is no more available and makes the game feel 'empty'.

That said, i feel like this harsh criticism also deserves a good feedback: STOP getting exhausted planning and doing extra events. Please.

What the game needs right now is a solid base. I don't want to be forced to use starmie/donphan/scizor only because there isn't a Defog tutor. I don't want to play Blaziken exclusively Adamant nature because Focus Blast has no tutor. I don't want to trash my Haxorus only because Mold Breaker doesn't work. I play 10 PvP matches and i meet the same exact pokemons over and over, sure fun a while but then it gets old.

I'd give up the halloween, xmas, summer, winter and *insertnamehere* events for the next 10 years if that means the focus would be exclusively on offering a complete, even if basic, game.

This game was amazing and very promising. It could still be if only the focus was put on completing the work started instead of adding more and more additional 'extras' to make people happy. Because we all know they will be happy for about 20 minutes, after that it is over.

My 2 cents. :thanks: :kiss:

Couldn't agree more. and the worst thing is that we don't even have news from the staff, i mean real news not only" we dont know we dont speak with shane or stuff like this"

JxEhvYc.gif