Yàshám's last ride

1. 1.

As some of you already noticed i also left staff due to personal reasons.

Love you all guys, it was awesome to be with you for nearly a year, i'll miss you all a lot. We built an awesome community together that you can be proud of, i'll still be around on discord as a few person know me there and i'll always be up to talk to you guys. Will keep it short cause i'm not a WOT talker, love you guys

mOIHSR4.gif

rCgbmri.jpg?1

When you live amongst the stars, you lose sight on what is happening on the ground

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be eaten. Thanks.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take care Yasham. We had some good runs together, kappa. But seriously you were an awesome Head GM and i respect you for your staff-work and the many months spent being your colleague was great. Best of luck in the future.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest SugarRed9

54fcf735612b926b13b02e70156fb18e.png

I'm going to miss you xD It was fun that day we all were at viridian! Hope to see you around in discord :3 :Grin: :Heart: :Heart: