Yàshám's last ride

1. 1.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yasham. We met and we didn't really talk much at first. I didn't really know much about you and didn't have any personal connection to you like Lunestra and I had with football. We started talking more and more as time went on and you became a good friend to me and you forgave and forgot about my past. I am happy you are staying around and chatting with people still and I am happy we can continue our friendship. Thank you for your hard work on this game and I wish the best for you on whatever you do next. :Heart:

Brad.gif

303065-SNIP[/center]

As you are, I also suck with words, but anyway, I hope I can still play with you when we finally have time and...

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING GRANDMASTER SENSEI! :Heart:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

C'est dommage de voir autant de membres du STAFF partir. On sait bien qu'il s'est passé quelque chose de grave, mais on n'y peut rien, et je pense parler au nom de tout le monde si je dis que ça nous frustre.

Si ceux qui partent avaient raison et on décidé de partir pour laisser le jeu et la communauté aux autres, c'est vraiment dommage et je pense qu'ils devraient insister. C'est juste une pensée, comme ça.

Encore une fois, nous sommes tous tristes de vous voir partir. Bonne chance à vous et merci de nous avoir offert ce merveilleux jeu, et d'avoir créé cette merveilleuse communauté.

303554 Yasham. We met and we didn't really talk much at first. I didn't really know much about you and didn't have any personal connection to you like Lunestra and I had with football. We started talking more and more as time went on and you became a good friend to me and you forgave and forgot about my past. I am happy you are staying around and chatting with people still and I am happy we can continue our friendship. Thank you for your hard work on this game and I wish the best for you on whatever you do next. :Heart:

you smell brad

rCgbmri.jpg?1

When you live amongst the stars, you lose sight on what is happening on the ground

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be eaten. Thanks.