Farewell, folks.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

303496 Because if it's a STAFF revamp, there should be an announcement saying "Changes in STAFF" or something similar. Are you replacing people or are those forced to leave for any reason? Or maybe are they leaving because something bad happened and they can't take it any more?

Thor will make an announcement soon.

faggots_sig.png

Guest SugarRed9
303496 Because if it's a STAFF revamp, there should be an announcement saying "Changes in STAFF" or something similar. Are you replacing people or are those forced to leave for any reason? Or maybe are they leaving because something bad happened and they can't take it any more?

Thor will make an announcement soon.

Thanks for the heads up^^ We appreciate ya'll in these though times.

303496 Can someone explain what's happening for people who, like me, are completely out of the loop?

Because if it's a STAFF revamp, there should be an announcement saying "Changes in STAFF" or something similar. Are you replacing people or are those forced to leave for any reason? Or maybe are they leaving because something bad happened and they can't take it any more?

Like you guys you deserve our gratitude, I think that the community deserves an explanation; because we feel like... abandoned.

Completely agree ...

The absence of transparency on this game and forums has become quite the alarming trend. It gives off the biggest "us against them" kind of vibe. For anyone with a sharp intellect or anyone that has played other Pokemon mmo's, you have probably seen this kind of behavior multiple times in life. It almost always leaves a community bruised and usually spells out the beginning of the end for a game. :Frown:

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]

From our limited interaction you seem like a great person. I remember seeing you in Viridian one day and I decided to talk to you and you were so kind and welcoming and it was so nice to see from staff. I wish you the best of luck in your future and hope to see you around the community to hang out with people still o/ :Shy:

Brad.gif

303334 -SNIP

I dont have a lot to say but I love you man and...

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING QHINN! :Heart:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.