excavation problem

Firenzi

1. 1.

gXdvZN.png

PQ82k6.png

i have more then 8k excavation. Is it some kind of bug? My ms is active. Also i cant find any beldum,pawniard,timburr for a while i know it's about luck but something wrong for a week

appreciated if you'll fix this

ign: firenzi [red server]

You're not the only one, there was some talk just recently regarding the sites being bugged as no rare Pokemon shows up for weeks, even with MS.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51929

One staff said excavation site will be revamped soon, but with multiple staffs leaving and halloween event being extremely late, I have a feeling the revamp will be pushed back even later, perhaps we won't see any revamp until they're done with xmas event, if we even got a new one.

Though the biggest problem isn't the spawn - it's the fact that having active MS is needed for sites if you want to have a chance at getting some of the rarer Pokemon.

With MS being 600k-1m each, and this weird spawn bug happening for seemingly no reason, sites has become no longer worth it to do. You practically need to be rich enough to buy MS to do sites. And let's not forget that sites themselves are also a money sink.......

1). I just did the excavation site at the desert via Mauville City. I have 4300+ discoveries to-date and I would always be able to find a tyrogue and my MS was active. My MS was inactive during this excavation run but now it stated that tyrogue has fled. I double checked to see if it was a one-time thing but it happened two and three times after that so I'm assuming MS plays a role in these excavation sites findings.

2). When I first started with the excavation sites and my discoveries was around 200+, I'd find 2-3 fossils on average at an excavation site. The fossils were one of the main reasons I decided to do these excavations but now at 4300+ discoveries I haven't been able to find a single fossil at all. My motivation to continue with the excavation sites has slightly decreased because I'm working hard to get there and no fossils are popping up. That being said, there is hope. I can still exchange my artifacts for fossils.

3). I bought a pickaxe a month ago to see what goodies I can find with it. But. In a word, disappointing. The only item I found worth a mention today, was a focus sash.

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

303802And let's not forget that sites themselves are also a money sink.......

Your luck may be different to that of mine, but I'm definitely getting back more money than I spend with Pearls and Nuggets (sometimes big). Do you not get these items consistently, am I just luckier? Really curious.

303922 1). I just did the excavation site at the desert via Mauville City. I have 4300+ discoveries to-date and I would always be able to find a tyrogue and my MS was active. My MS was inactive during this excavation run but now it stated that tyrogue has fled. I double checked to see if it was a one-time thing but it happened two and three times after that so I'm assuming MS plays a role in these excavation sites findings.

2). When I first started with the excavation sites and my discoveries was around 200+, I'd find 2-3 fossils on average at an excavation site. The fossils were one of the main reasons I decided to do these excavations but now at 4300+ discoveries I haven't been able to find a single fossil at all. My motivation to continue with the excavation sites has slightly decreased because I'm working hard to get there and no fossils are popping up. That being said, there is hope. I can still exchange my artifacts for fossils.

3). I bought a pickaxe a month ago to see what goodies I can find with it. But. In a word, disappointing. The only item I found worth a mention today, was a focus sash.

About the same as me. I started excavating a month ago, I used to smash fossils, see rare Pokemon flee (the likes of Beldum, Pawniard etc.) but now I have around 4800+ discoveries, I don't even smash fossils or see Pokemon flee. This has been the case for the past 2 weeks at least.

I know that there's (or was) a revamp going on, but I believe we should've been notified. And now that a considerable amount of staff left, I think we deserve to get an announcement about the revamp or they could even revert it back to the way it was (if possible). The remaining staff are too busy I imagine, so I don't intend to push them at all but an explanation should be made because no one knows what's happening.

Your luck may be different to that of mine, but I'm definitely getting back more money than I spend with Pearls and Nuggets (sometimes big). Do you not get these items consistently, am I just luckier? Really curious.

It's nothing related to luck, I'm just annoyed that sites eat up too much money now, thanks to MS price xD

The Pearls and Nuggets do cover the site entrance fee, though. Thankfully, we don't need MS to get those items.