Forced Kick from the Game

Sharomu17

I am Sharomu17 from Yellow Server

I am here for complain, when I battled the "Summer Guardian Rin" the game kicked me When Im in the middle of the Battle. If you ask for evidence i think that I cannot give you any because It happened so sudden and I don't even know whats happening. After i came back at the Game, Well... the NPC said i should wait for 48 hours. And I've became mad about this. Please help me.

Reset her Time and let me fight her again. Fair and Square.

Let's be friends.

Go Garchomp!

latest?cb=20170409020023

You want to test me?

303982 I am Sharomu17 from Yellow Server

I am here for complain, when I battled the "Summer Guardian Rin" the game kicked me When Im in the middle of the Battle. If you ask for evidence i think that I cannot give you any because It happened so sudden and I don't even know whats happening. After i came back at the Game, Well... the NPC said i should wait for 48 hours. And I've became mad about this. Please help me.

Reset her Time and let me fight her again. Fair and Square.

Sadly, you will have to wait the 48 hours. Random server kicks usually happen because of internet connection issues. Next time you battle the boss make sure that your internet is good and nothing else is using it up.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Nathan already provided you the answer, I just wanted to add that you can be relieved that it's only 48 hours. As LazyPanda said, it could've happened against a "real" boss, meaning that 2 weeks of patience would have been needed. And that I can tell, those 2 weeks feel like an eternity :D:

304054the exact same thing happened to my friend when he tried to face Red

Thankfully enough, defeating Red or not doesn't change the rewards; I hope he didn't care much about the pride of winning though :3

303982-snip

Hello Sharomu17, like the other players said, you need to wait 48h until the next battle with them. Indeed we are sorry about the inconvenience you have experienced but we are always working to get problems solved in the future.

Locked as Solved

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.